A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Steph321 HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:10 AM
I have been here at least 3 times today. For some crazy reason, I keep coming back!!!

If I keep this up I'll need more group therapy! nutz
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:17 AM
Well...I'm usually just on here once a day... lala
Posted By: Steph321 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:22 AM
Sure you are problem child. And I believe that to.
laugh laugh laugh lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:24 AM
No kidding! I usually just get on the forum once a day!
(But I usually stay ALL day!) laugh laugh laugh shocked
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:27 AM
Well...I'm usually just on here once a day...
laugh laugh laugh [Linked Image] laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:29 AM
Yeah, like ALLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm guilty too! shocked
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:29 AM
If I keep this up I'll need more group therapy!
I thought we were the "group therapy"... laugh

Hhmmm...that is really a scary thought!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:34 AM
I have been here at least 3 times today. For some crazy reason, I keep coming back!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Set the gardenhelper forum as your homepage and then we'll talk! lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:36 AM
laugh thumbup laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:50 AM
Oh...you mean you can..........

never mind.......

laugh lala laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:55 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and I can't even remember how i did it!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:58 AM
Hey, I looked it up for you

To change your home page

Your home page is the page that appears every time you open Internet Explorer. Choose a page that you want to view frequently, or one that you can customize to get quick access to all the information you want, such as the msn.com home page.

Go to the page you want to appear when you start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
Click the General tab.
Under Home page, click Use Current.
Note

To restore your original home page, click Use Default.
Posted By: comfrey Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 07:46 AM
Speaking of Home page....Since I had trouble being able to see the date and time of a post using IE...I also had Firefox browser install and could see the dates and times with it, So I changed the home page in firefox to: The Garden Helper, so now all I have to do is click the icon on desktop for firefox and there you all are wavey ...I am guilty also, or maybe I should say addicted also. If I can't stay on all day, then I come back at least 3 times daily or more sometimes LOL.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 07:53 AM
uh? i thought it was privileged! kissies i personally think, that if you get accepted here with us, you are one of the most special people on earth!
Posted By: Steph321 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 07:16 PM
I really am in the NUT HOUSE!!!

What worries me is I am not trying to get out.

shk nutz
Posted By: weezie13 Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 29th, 2005 at 07:48 AM
What are you tryin' to say thumbup
Posted By: comfrey Re: HELP THIS IS ADDICTING!!!!!!!! - October 29th, 2005 at 08:07 AM
If I keep this up I'll need more group therapy! I thought we were the "group therapy"... laugh I really am in the NUT HOUSE!!! What worries me is I am not trying to get out. We're a bunch of NUTZ???? hmmm...that is really a scary thought!

We really all are NUTZ...We are Nutz about gardening in some form or another and it is very addicting, If you are not addicted, then you wouldn't be here.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]