A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tamara from Minnesota Nice to make your acquaintance - August 1st, 2005 at 09:54 AM
This is my first time at a gardening forum. I hadn't really ever thought of it before. I have been gardening all my life. My summers were spent at a 200 acre farm of my grandma's. I have a plot only 25' square and lust over a bigger area someday. Needless to say I do very intensive, space-saving type gardening. I have problems with fungus, rabbits and frosts. I start most of my own plants under lights. My favorite thing to grow right now is colored potatoes. smile
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Nice to make your acquaintance - August 2nd, 2005 at 02:54 AM
Hi
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nice to make your acquaintance - August 3rd, 2005 at 03:39 AM
Hi there Tamara--so glad that you found us and joined us all...You'll find a wide diversity of gardeners here, and everyone is so friendly.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it and keep coming back!

Laura
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Nice to make your acquaintance - August 3rd, 2005 at 04:40 AM
Nice to meet you, Tamara!
Welcome to the forum!

Cindy wavey
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Nice to make your acquaintance - August 3rd, 2005 at 02:47 PM
Hi & Welcome,

Hope you enjoy the forum.
Posted By: Merme Re: Nice to make your acquaintance - August 7th, 2005 at 02:37 AM
[Linked Image]

Glad you found us. Nice to have you here.

Gee, you live in a beautiful state.

Merme
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]