A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Elfinone hi - August 4th, 2005 at 11:38 PM
it has been a while. I have been battling this drought we have going on here, I have pretty much lost about half of my gardens, not for lack of trying either. Nothing is working, I water but try not to over water, I fertilize but not o much, I have the drought bugs hitting me pretty hard, beetles to ear wigs. it's makin me nuts. Skunks have decided to dine,lol. so I will try to get back when I am done with the battle, or while I am battling. Hope all have been well. I will start reading so I can catch up. It's nice to see other gardens going so well, makes me believe this year for me any way is not a total waist.
wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: hi - August 5th, 2005 at 12:14 AM
I have pretty much lost about half of my gardens,
Well, that sucks. thumbup

Cindy Sue
Posted By: Elfinone Re: hi - August 5th, 2005 at 03:13 AM
lol, if I could I would gladly mail them skunks to ya,lol.
I am pretty discouraged with the gardens, but hey every year can't be perfect,,,right? I've never had one go this bad before. ah well, will learn form this year,lol.
it's nice to be back, I haven't been posting but every so often I am lurkin and loving it,lol.
wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: hi - August 5th, 2005 at 04:46 AM
I haven't been posting but every so often I am lurkin and loving it,lol.
Stop LURKIN' and start POSTING! laugh thumbup

I am bad for lurking, so I guess I shouldn't talk! shocked
Every time I make that webmaster guy (can't remember his name right now...Bill or something like that) grinnnn
laugh

Miss you!

Cindy Faye
Posted By: Merme Re: hi - August 7th, 2005 at 01:08 PM
Nice to see you back, Elfinone. Hope you stick around through feast or famine times. Or should that be draught or monsoon?

We're always here, ready to cheer you on your way or weep with 'cha when the going gets rough.

Skunks apparently enjoy life in Maine as well, so I feel for ya with that.

Hope to see you around...post! don't just lurk!

thumbup

Merme
Posted By: Elfinone Re: hi - August 8th, 2005 at 10:33 PM
Hi Merme. I am getting back, slooooooowly but surely,lol. Nice to see you and thanks.
wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]