A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: 4Ruddy Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 09:04 PM
I just thought this DESERVED a thread of it's own!!!!

JIMMY is in BIG TWOUBLE......

Okay...here's the deal....Friday, he has a heart attack...in the hospital..had Cindy JoAnn & I pacing the floor all Friday night & Saturday!
He gets home late Saturday...not that he should have been home...but he decided that since he is a PRO at having these heart attacks...he could handle it! frown Sounded horrible Saturday evening...sounded better Saturday night.
Although I checked on him frequantly yesterday via e~mail, I did not get to call him because Peanut was having a "day"....and I wouldn't have been able to hear if I called.
SO....this morning I get on here to have my morning coffe with my Bud via webcam thumbup and guess what??????????

HE FREAKIN WENT TO WORK TODAY!!!!!!
Went to WORK!!!!! TO WORK!!!!!!!

frown What the %&^* %&*^$ are you ^&%*#^% thinking??????

G~mom...get the whip
Cindy I 'm comin after you....
Jiffy...get your pointy finger fired up...

There's gonna be TWOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Vanessa :rolleyes:
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 09:13 PM
GET AFTER HIM VANESSA!!!!

And somebody hide his red cape from him..
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 09:18 PM
Yep...he's done it NOW!!!! I'm gonna rip that "S" right off his chest when he gets in!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 09:50 PM
You know what he's doing, don't you Vanessa???
We have threatened to hit the road to Texas...and he's just trying to get us there! shk

I swear, I was so worried Saturday... frown

Cindy Jo
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 09:57 PM
I have to admit, I was a wee~bit worried there
too!!!

But I have to defend him a bit...
My dad was a scraper too, never say quit....
Always kept busy and never stayed sitting for long..
My dad had a list of things that were wrong with him that went up one arm and down the other side,
so, for him, it was the best thing to do...
IS KEEP BUSY!!!!

And I'm suspecting our Jimmy is just about the same way!!!
So, I'd have to say, keeping busy is a good thing,
JUST DON'T OVER DO IT!!!!
WE LUV YOU TOO MUCH JIMMY!!! wavey p
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 10:09 PM
I swear, I was so worried Saturday...
Don't I know it! AND...it was NOT a good time to have to use all 3 cell phones AND your DSL to be down!!!! laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 10:11 PM
We have threatened to hit the road to Texas...and he's just trying to get us there!
I think you may have just hit it!!!!
The thing is....

before the move...I was only a few hours away from him and could have gotten there pretty quick...now..it is a little over a 7 hour trip for me.....

BUT HE BETTER NOT THINK THAT WILL STOP THIS WOMAN!!!! frown
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 10:37 PM
it was NOT a good time to have to use all 3 cell phones AND your DSL to be down!!!!
:rolleyes: I thought I was gonna be the next one to have a heart attack that day. You know, I could make things a little easier on myself if I'd read the owner's manuals to the cell phones...and learn how to use them. They are those little newfangled flip phones :p with the camera, etc. and a whole lot of stuff that just makes them confusing. I like my old OLD Nokia I had for years...no fancy bells and whistles...and it was built solid...I could throw it against the wall and wouldn't hurt it.

I just can't believe Jimmy went to work today. :rolleyes:
That blows my mind.

Cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 10:44 PM
That blows my mind.
shk Careful there girl.....
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 24th, 2005 at 10:49 PM
laugh It wouldn't be too big of an explosion!
lala
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 01:36 AM
Pop goes the weezil.........
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 01:59 AM
Ohhhhhh gosh, for a moment there I thought
I EXPLODED!!!! shk wink laugh laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 02:34 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Ohhhhhh gosh, for a moment there I thought
I EXPLODED!!!!
I thought the same thing...I didn't know the "correct" spelling...so I chose that one with you in mind! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 05:53 AM
laugh laugh laugh ok, now that i have laughed at weezie...

JIMMY, THIS IS FOR YOU! THIS IS THE FORUM MOTHER SPEAKING... ARE YOU LISTENING? THERE ARE QUITE A FEW FORUM MEMBERS WHO KNOW I MIGHT SHOW UP ON THEIR DOOR STEP WITH JUST A FEW HOURS NOTICE (IF THAT) YOU BETTER SETTLE DOWN AND BEHAVE YOURSELF! got that? good. i'm done yelling. now, slow down, we need you! kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 05:58 AM
Jiffy! You GO, girl! grinnnn [Linked Image]

laugh [Linked Image] laugh lala
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 07:39 AM
jimmy! hi! I hope that you're feeling better...but you still need to be careful though! hope you get back on your feet soon smile
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 25th, 2005 at 10:33 AM
She will NEVER live this one down! thumbup
Posted By: JV Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 05:35 AM
I love each and everyone of you and thank you for your concern. But if you think I am going to roll over and die lieing around this empty house your all crazier then I am and that will be hard to do. I thought sure I would have out of state visiters guess not. laugh laugh Thats ok too. Next time I'm around Little Rock guess what I am going to do!! I am going to Vanessa's and eat up everything she has. And Cindy when I come to the K-Derby I will haunt you to no end we will just have to Derby together then you will both be sorry when I do that and wish you had came to Texas yeah uh huh that'll learn ya dern ya.
Jimmy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:19 AM
guess what I am going to do!! I am going to Vanessa's and eat up everything she has.
I double Dawg Dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:25 AM
I am going to Vanessa's and eat up everything she has.
Uhhh...there's nothing left.
She ate it all! laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:34 AM
Uhhh...there's nothing left.
She ate it all!
OMG...I am crackin up..you are so CORRECT~O!!!
I'm hittin the chocolate pretty hard tonight........ shk
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 07:43 PM
Jimmy,
I love each and everyone of you and thank you for your concern. But if you think I am going to roll over and die lieing around this empty house your all crazier then I am and that will be hard to do.
You are absolutely correct...
Keep busy and keep getting involved...

But the bottom line is DON'T OVER~DO~IT!!!

Get the difference kissies smile

Or Jiffy, Cindy andddddddddddd Vanessa will be
comin' for a visit... teeheheheetteeeheheeteee!!!!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 08:34 PM
Or Jiffy, Cindy andddddddddddd Vanessa will be
comin' for a visit... teeheheheetteeeheheeteee!!!!
And it wont be pretty..... frown
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 08:59 PM
And it wont be pretty.....
That's right...I wear combat boots! laugh shocked
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:07 PM
That's right...I wear combat boots!
With a pasley skirt...... shk

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:08 PM
I just love you Eddie..... laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:19 PM
The sad part is... :rolleyes:
...I DO have a paisley skirt I wear my combat boots with. laugh shocked
And it has little bells hanging from the strings at the waist..so I jingle when I walk. I guess jingle is better than jiggle. nutz
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 09:23 PM
.I DO have a paisley skirt I wear my combat boots with.
I was serious...I remembered that from something last year! laugh

I'm gonna get to jiggle pretty soon! laugh laugh laugh Better than poppin the Weezie!
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 10:12 PM
JV - what with all this wiggling and jiggling going on here, you have no reason to go anywhere else for entertainment or excitement! Duh

I'm so glad you've recovered so quickly from this latest episode in your life, and am wishing only good health for you from this time forward! kissies
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 26th, 2005 at 11:46 PM
On a serious note...

Today is a VERY difficult day for my Jimmy buddy...so I am recruting prayers for him again today.
today would have been his & Billie's 45 Wedding Anniversary.......he misses her so...
But...he has very wonderful memories and a great big love in his heart for her. I can sit and listen to his "Billie" stories for hours on end...she is such an exceptional woman and I could have learned a great deal from her.

So, Jimmy man...Although I am so sorry for your loss...I am so thankful for the years you had with her and I am so thankful that you share those memories with me...I love to her about your Billie! You are in our thoughts & prayers especially today. kissies angell
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 03:36 AM
And if today were not enough...Jimmy just got a call from his sister and his mother is at deaths door..... ters
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 03:37 AM
angell Oh no....how terrible.... angell
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 03:55 AM
His mother!!!
GOD BLESS HER SOUL kissies angell ...

Jimmy, will be praying for you and your mom....
May GOD keep you both in the palms of his hands...
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 04:06 AM
oh, my... words fail me right now, JV... kissies

Sending you a big hug and a shoulder to lean on if you need it... [Linked Image]
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 04:18 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear this latest development. I hope your mother is comfortable.
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 05:07 AM
I have to correct my paint stricken brain. Jimmy and Bille would have been married 32 years today...not 45 as I posted.....sorry Jimmy...my mind is shot! luv
Posted By: WyoMom Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 05:27 AM
JV,
I am glad you are feeling better. Please take it easy so you can get all healed up. Sure am sorry to hear your mom isn't doing so well. Boys and I are going to say a pray for you and yours.
Hugs,
Nancy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 05:43 AM
...very sad. ters

...praying for Jimmy and his mommy.

ters ters ters
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 06:29 AM
prayers from here too... kissies
Posted By: LF from MC Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 07:09 AM
So sorry to hear about your mother Jimmy, my prayers go out to you, and your mother.
Posted By: duckie Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 08:50 AM
Times like these,we need {{{hugs}}}.
That is my only regret for my palies here.I wish we all lived in the same town.

Peace to you ,Jimmy luv .......you're always in my prayers.
Posted By: MaryReboakly Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 08:57 AM
ditto duckie
{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}} Jimmy!
Posted By: JV Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 07:29 PM
Thank you all for your love and prayers. They are felt all around me. Talked to me Neice last night Mother is in and out due to pain meds. for her stomach she can't haold anything on her stomach and is getting more frail everyday. I can't go up to where she is because of limited places ther to stay. I stayed on the phone to family all day yesterday Thanks for Vonage as I would not have been able to afford just the calls I made yesterday with Vonage long distance calls are free. I will keep everyone posted as to Mother's condition as it goes along. I didn't know there were still people like on this forum. You ar elike the people I remember growing up concerned with everyone you know. I love you all.
Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 27th, 2005 at 07:37 PM
I might not be here alot,but,I think of you often and always have you in my prayers. You're a special hard-headed son of a gun,and we love ya LOTS!!

I hope the warmth of everybodies friendship will help ease the stress you are feeling kissies

G-Mom
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 02:51 AM
Sounds like you all have given it to him good!
Steph
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Somebody's in TWOUBLE!!!!! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:32 AM
still praying jimmy kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]