A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ChristinaC Small town girl from Canada, eh? - April 10th, 2005 at 09:55 PM
Hi, I'm Christina. This forum has been so extremely helpful to me. This year I will have my first garden. My boyfriend and I just bought a house..(move in on the 15th...can't wait!!!) I've started various plants from seeds, both vegetables and flowers and all are doing great!!!!! Love that I found this place and I know I'll continue to get great advise throughout gardening season.
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Small town girl from Canada, eh? - April 10th, 2005 at 11:09 PM
Welcome & Blessing on you and your home
Posted By: obywan59 Re: Small town girl from Canada, eh? - April 11th, 2005 at 08:07 AM
Welcome Christina, wavey spring is exciting for all of us gardeners, but must be expecially so for you, being it's your first garden. thumbup
Posted By: ButtonsMom Re: Small town girl from Canada, eh? - April 13th, 2005 at 03:52 AM
Welcome Christina! wavey
I'm in upstate NY, so I'm another cold zone member. thumbup It's good to have a new "gardening sister" to talk to. This is a good group; you'll like it here. cool
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Small town girl from Canada, eh? - April 13th, 2005 at 02:01 PM
Welcome to the board, Christina! I am sure you will have lots of questions starting your new gardens and there are plenty of people here ready, willing, and able to provide you with answers. Jump right on in. The "water" is fine! grinnnn

Dianna
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]