A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mike57 Merry Christmas to All - December 25th, 2005 at 09:01 PM
wavey HI every one I just wanted wish you a Merry Christmas.I hope you have a good one and had a chance to get together will your loved ones.we had a very nice get together Christmas eve with with all the kids and grand babies every one received some nice gifts and we had a real nice supper and snacks.thinking of you all today God Bless.your friend in gardening.Mike57 wavey flw flw
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 25th, 2005 at 09:27 PM
Hi Mike,

Yes Christmas was wonderful. I opened my presents today and they were great! Especially a Garden Planning Kit from Sister Parks. I can't wait until after Church to dig into it and see how it all works. I'm excited.

And I received some beautiful miniature poinsetta ornaments for my tree. So I can't wait until next year when I can put them up they are really intricate and pretty.

Best Wishes on this Christmas day.
Posted By: Carly Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 25th, 2005 at 09:41 PM
All the best, Mike.

We've got rain but have been promised a light dusting of snow this afternoon.

Other than that, we're up enjoying ourselves watching the cat horse around with one of those Christmas cards that open up and play music.
Posted By: JV Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 25th, 2005 at 11:31 PM
Merry Christmas Mike glad your having a great Christmas with you family.
Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 26th, 2005 at 03:36 AM
merry christmas mike wavey and all my gardening friends kissies i hope your day is as good as mine!
Posted By: mrsmessy Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 26th, 2005 at 11:02 AM
Merry Christmas to you too. Christmas blessings all around.
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 26th, 2005 at 06:15 PM
Merry christmas Mike kissies Hope you had a great day with the family.
Posted By: Kareena Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 27th, 2005 at 08:37 AM
A sunny Merry (day after) Christmas!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 27th, 2005 at 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas, Mike57!

Cindy Faye
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Merry Christmas to All - December 27th, 2005 at 11:06 AM
Merry Christmas, Mike57!
A..little late there Cindy Santa Anna... laugh laugh laugh

~V~
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]