A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Melenie Hello I am New To Gardening. - October 25th, 2005 at 12:58 AM
Hello I am Melenie. I am knew to The gardening Forum, and to gardening in general. I am from Virginis Beach, Virginia, USA, and recently moved here, and became a homemaker. So there is not alot to do, so I took up the hobby of gardening. I hope to meet new, exciting, helpful people. flw
Posted By: obywan59 Re: Hello I am New To Gardening. - October 25th, 2005 at 01:36 AM
Welcome Melenie, there's plenty of people here willing to help you with any questions you might have about plants and gardening.

Be sure and visit the Norfolk Botanical Gardens if you haven't already. They'll have tons of plants and design ideas you might like to use around your own house.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello I am New To Gardening. - October 25th, 2005 at 10:19 PM
Hi there Melenie, and welcome to the forum!!!! It's so nice to have you here with us all....I've made it down to Virginia Beach a few times....it's nice down there!

Laura
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello I am New To Gardening. - October 27th, 2005 at 02:19 PM
Hi Melenie wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Hello I am New To Gardening. - October 31st, 2005 at 09:22 PM
Hi Melenie wavey You have picked the right place to learn about gardening and meet a lot of great people. WARNING! The forum is very addicting! laugh laugh laugh

So glad you're here!

If I can help you with anything, let me know

******Steph wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]