A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Fernie Good Luck and Questions - May 24th, 2005 at 06:05 PM
Hi Bill,

Good Luck with the 2nd attempt at moving to the new server. I noticed a couple things last time and kept meaning to ask so I waited until the last minute. Sorry.

Will I be able to keep my gold bar or do we start over? I can if necessary. LOL I can talk about anything or nothing constantly. Oh and what about our signature buttons. Are you going to have to go through them all and reinstall or do you want us to ask again?

Are all the current topics and replies going to disappear like recipes, games or craft activities? Will we have to start over with everything? Not that that is a problem, I was just wondering.

And can we put a topic under something about the forum digetal camera? If someone wants a turn they would have to pm the current camera user their snail mail addy but we need a place to discuss that. Only TK and I use it now but we would like to give others the opportunity. Thanks.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Good Luck and Questions - May 24th, 2005 at 06:23 PM
Fernie...
When we get there, everything will be the same as it is right now.

I don't reckon anything's gonna change except the errors!
[Linked Image]

Cindy
Posted By: Fernie Re: Good Luck and Questions - May 24th, 2005 at 06:33 PM
It wasn't last time so I just thought I would ask
Posted By: Bill Re: Good Luck and Questions - May 25th, 2005 at 05:29 AM
In case anyone didn't see my post below.... I was informed this afternoon that they won't be moving us to the new platform until "the end of the week" mad
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]