A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 04:04 AM
ok folks... you have to join me in welcoming our newest member, blackthorn. he is actually my "atlanta son" and one of the best artists you'll ever meet. treat him well, he is an awesome young man!

josh, here's to you kissies

"mom" jiffymouse
Posted By: BlackThorn Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 04:10 AM
I am very happy to be a part of the site. Although i may not know much about gardening, as my momma said.. grinnnn i do love art. Its a hobby of mine which allows me to definitely appreciate nature and all its forms. But i will start at least reading over this site and learning cause you never can learn too much, especially about something you dont know much about. anyways.. enough of my talking.. if anyone would like to know anymore about me feel free to message me or later i will post somethin in the new memebers section about myself.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 05:33 AM
Hi, Black Thorn! wavey

Well, if Jiffy says you're an awesome young man, I believe her!

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: weezie13 Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 08:20 AM
Hellllllllllllllooooooooooooooo Black Thorn!

If your Jiffy's kid you gotta be a good kid!!!

Glad to have you!!!!

Weezie
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 04:31 PM
one of the best artists you'll ever meet
What kind of artist??? Duh
Painting?

Got pictures?
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 04:49 PM
wavey wavey wavey
Oh!! Oh!! Do you make garden decorations!?!?!?? grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 9th, 2005 at 05:17 PM
Hi Josh [Linked Image] Welcome to the forum!

With Jiffy for a mom,you must be a pretty great guy!

Would love to hear more about your art...got pictures?

Chat with you later grinnnn
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 10th, 2005 at 12:44 AM
Hi Josh, I also would like to enquire about your art work. My brother was an artist (deceased) and had pictures in Gilcrease and Philbrook art museums in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was great and I only have a few of his doodles!!! So let us know what kind of work you do! And welcome to the site...we all love it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 10th, 2005 at 05:17 AM
Hi Josh---so glad that you joined us on here!!! We love Jiffy!! You couldn't have adopted a better mom! thumbup That's something I live by.
Posted By: shamrock316 Re: a big welcome for blackthorn - January 10th, 2005 at 07:32 AM
Hi Blackthorn, wavey

Welcome to the Forum. I am kind of new on here myself and still getting to know people. A family member invited me here as well, my cousin. (Thank you, Cindy! thumbup ) Seems like a pretty cool place to hang out. grinnnn grinnnn

I'm also curious as to your artist abilities.

Les
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]