A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 10:45 AM
Geegee's getting close..........

The count down is on now....
Only a few more days.... thumbup angell clp crit
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 10:51 AM
OMG...already???

~V~
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 11:04 AM
A few more days...
about a week I think........
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 12:26 PM
Weezie, have you heard anything from her? I haven't talked to her in a while...

~V~
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 01:03 PM
I saw her sneak in a while ago tonight...

and talked with her last week*ish*,
so, I'm supposin' she's still holdin' out..
But I thought she said the due date was
Dec. 5th.. Duh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 09:39 PM
I saw her sneak in too last night, but not long enough to chat...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 10:14 PM
Dec. 5th..
That's also the
day, the KING KONG Lottery gets played...
Okay, Ginger and Baby, bring Weezie some good luck! kissies kissies lala
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - November 30th, 2005 at 10:19 PM
I'm gonna look...I think I have her #...may need to give her a call to see how she is doing...I'm so excited now!!!!

~V~
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 11:15 AM
Hi Guys!

Hahaha, I actually was able to come by for a WHILE tonight and have been catching up on threads. Let's see, we're still hanging in (though I honestly can't believe it-- I feel like there's a 20-pound alien in there!), and we have either 10 or 11 days left. Due date is either the 11th or 12th.

Thx for thinking of us-- even if I don't get a chance to post something, I'll try to have hubby do it, so you'll know. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 11:15 AM
if you do, let us know, please???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 12:13 PM
Can't wait to hear all about it--I bet you're SO ready.... laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 12:31 PM
I feel like there's a 20-pound alien in there!
kissies

Cindy Sue
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 12:33 PM
Ginger,
I feel like there's a 20-pound alien in there!,
Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyy Gawddddddd, that's exactly
what I used to say...
It was a 30lb alien baby!!!

I'd sit back from the table and people would
watch my stomach... It would heave allllll the way up,
over to one side, and then a big round
heaved up circle around again, back and forth,
up and down..
and they'd be like, what the grinnnn lala
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 12:41 PM
I missed you Ginger!!!! But glad you got to pop in!! I am praying for an easy delivery as well...we are all so excited for you!!!

And pics...have hubby post pics!!! kissies

~V~
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:21 PM
Oh God, Cindy, you just made me pee myself. (Is that too much information???) Of course, that's pretty easy to do these days.

Weezie-- my son was like that. A friend of mine was telling me how he could never feel his first child moving, because every time he'd feel his wife's stomach, the baby would stop, and I was like, "Just watch a minute, you can SEE this one" Like 15 seconds later, my son did one of those HUGE side-to-side rolls where one side of your stomach rises up about 6 inches, and the other side sinks, and my friend's eyes almost popped out of his head. THIS one, though-- is concentrating all her movements DIRECTLY DOWN, and I swear, I think she's got a SLEDGEHAMMER in there. shk

I'll have him do pics too, Vanessa. And thanks!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:24 PM
Oh God, Cindy, you just made me pee myself. (Is that too much information???)
laugh laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:31 PM
then I realized...
...you probably wouldn't be as thrilled if it was an alien, as I would be!
What if it looks like Cindja E.T.... shk
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:36 PM
What if it looks like Cindja E.T....
...then it will be one fine looking baby! grinnnn
Posted By: Francine Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:40 PM
hi ginger,

what a beautiful christmas gift,the loveliest of all....and a sagittarius on top of that. wink

sag.kids are very obedient and calm,sometimes very intelligent also;i wish you all the best and can t wait to see the pics.............................................................oohh,oohhh..can you tell i was a sgitarius kid laugh kissies

brought to you by the lovely people,,and babys of crazy franny town....
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:41 PM
wavey Hey crazy Frannie...

...then it will be one fine looking baby!
You betcha! thumbup

~V~
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 01:48 PM
It won't be long now, Ginger! I wish you a speedy labor and easy delivery...

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 08:44 PM
I wish you a speedy labor and easy delivery...
Or PLENTY of MED's!!!!! thumbup

and I swear, I think she's got a SLEDGEHAMMER in there.
One time I joked, that he had his tricycle in
there, and caught his spokes on my uterus...
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 2nd, 2005 at 09:14 PM
is concentrating all her movements DIRECTLY DOWN, and I swear, I think she's got a SLEDGEHAMMER in there.
Ginger - my son was a footling breech - I know exactly what you are speaking of here. There were many many times where I could not sit, because the downward pain was soooooo intense! I actually dilated early because of it and was on bedrest for 6 weeks, and then delivered him 2 weeks early by cesarean. Sheesh!!! Duh

Both of mine did what we called the "VOLCANO act!"
Where they would push up against the front of me so hard that I thought they'd pop right through my belly-button! shk

Here's hoping she doesn't come out looking like
this ---------> [Linked Image]

or, CindyStrange will be doing this ----> [Linked Image]
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 04:31 AM
or, CindyStrange will be doing this ---->
OMG Lynne...that is exactly Cinja E.T. Lou....

I wonder if she has seen this yet...she might drop the dancing bananananana like a hot potato for the dancing Alien....although...alien is not near as fun to type as banananananananan...

~V~
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 06:46 AM
or the dancin' broccoli and carrots....
those were soooooooooooo cute!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 06:59 AM
LOVE the Aliens!

laugh thumbup laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 07:06 AM
OMG! ! ! ! ! ! ! thumbup
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 07:06 AM
...I'm stealing them! shk
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 07:14 AM
Okay, back to the baby you girls...
Concentrate, breathe, ah~he, ah~he,
Pant, Pant, breathe thru your nose,
and PUSHHHHHHHH!!! wink laugh laugh
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 07:31 AM
a little too descriptive for me Weezie! laugh

had no labor with my first - he was a planned cesarean!

Amy was 10 days late and 1 hour of labor and 2 pushes!

so no huffing and puffing here, thank you very much!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 12:05 PM
I was 2 weeks *supposedly* over do...
(that's a whole 'nother story in itself there)

And then they induced labor...

Try for 2 and a half daysssssssssssssssssss.... kissies cool
Posted By: WyoMom Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 02:07 PM
All my kids did the alien baby dance. My dad was watching one of them going through the house rearranging, he looked at me with this OMG look on his face and asked if it hurt. I told him only when they try to make a sunroof out of my belly button. Cole did the straight down kick. I swear he was going to fall out.
Funny how you can look back at your pregnancy and smile.
I hope your labor is short and sweet. Shortest labor for me was water break @ 6am pushing by 9:30am, birth @ 9:40am. No drugs, no time for them. Doc got there in time to scrub and catch.
Weezie---2 DAYS!!!!! You are one strong woman. Don't know if I could have done it.
Nancy
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 3rd, 2005 at 11:01 PM
Weezie---2 DAYS!!!!!
frown frown frown

No, No, No.........
That was
Try for 2 and a half daysssssssssssssssssss....
don't forget that half day toooooooooo!!! eek :p perpl

Very hard, full bore labor for one full day and night and into the following day.... at like 2:20, couldn't take me any earlier after they decided to go C~section, cause there were girls in there taking up space...*er, the doctors' time*
I was sooooooooo PO'ddddddd... *the one girl I just met for lunch yesterday actually, we're still friends in spite of her holding me up and other hour and 20 minutes in FULL LABOR, over night, no sleep, yeah, I still like her..... *I tell her she's an extremely lucky person I'm so forgiving and have a wonderful sense of humor* wink laugh
Posted By: Francine Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 07:06 AM
WEEELLL,HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS TO TIP IT TO MY MOM.....WHAT DA YA THINK OF...IN 1962....20 HOURS OF LABOR!!

I WAS BORN AT NOON HOUR ,FUNNY DOUGH ,WHEN THEY PASSED THE LUNCH...SHE WASN T HUNGRY...WONDER WHY!!!
Posted By: Francine Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 07:06 AM
sorry for the captals letterzzz.
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 12:58 PM
Goog GOD, Weezie!!! 2 and 1/2 days? How long ago? I don't think they'll even let you go that long anymore.

Tip your hats to my mom, too-- with my brother she was 3 WEEKS OVERDUE! They tried to induce her at 2 weeks, but he wouldn't come. Then when she finally DID go into labor, they got hit by another car on the way to the hospital, and the cop wouldn't let them go till he was done-- she almost didn't make it to the hospital in time.

WHO had one hour of labor and 2 pushes?!? That's just so freaking lucky I can't believe it. (But maybe that was fate's way of making up for the difficulty with your son.) Maybe fate will be so kind to me-- my son was 23 hours of labor with 3 hours of pushing. Awful. frown
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 01:03 PM
Tip your hats to my mom, too-- with my brother she was 3 WEEKS OVERDUE! They tried to induce her at 2 weeks, but he wouldn't come. Then when she finally DID go into labor, they got hit by another car on the way to the hospital, and the cop wouldn't let them go till he was done-- she almost didn't make it to the hospital in time.
OMG..that IS unbelievable!!!!

I have always given kuddos to my grandmother...my dad was a 13lb'er...and she had him...AT HOME!!!!! eek Pretty darn tough in my books!

~V~
Posted By: geegeeburr Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 01:11 PM
I have always given kuddos to my grandmother...my dad was a 13lb'er...and she had him...AT HOME!!!!! eek Pretty darn tough in my books!
~V~ [/QB]
Holy crap! That's the scariest thing I've heard yet. My best friend's first was 11 and a half pounds, and her second and third were both 9 and a half, even though they were both induced 3 weeks early to keep them from getting too BIG!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Francine:
sorry for the captals letterzzz.
One of the reasons you're Crazy Frannie! shk lala
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 01:23 PM
I got one for you.......
My girlfriend had 2 boys, both by C~section,
2 years apart... both were 10+lb babies..

They thought theyd' try for a girl...
*they were in Germany at the time too*
She went to the doctor's for a sonogram..
and the doc said, boy that'sa one strong heart
beat... so they did a the picture part of it,
and he said, OMG, there's another one in there..
And then he said, there's another one in there..
My girlfriend told the doct to STOP LOOKING FOR MORE... sca

When she delivered, she had 3 GIRLS, 6lb2oz,
6lb8oz, and 7lb2oz..

HOLY CRAPPOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!!!!

At the end, she couldn't touch her belly button...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 4th, 2005 at 01:25 PM
And when she delivered those 3 girls....
She had 5 children UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE!!!
Posted By: JV Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 5th, 2005 at 12:52 AM
My first wife (named Nancy by the way) was in labor 36 hours while the doctor was reading a magaizine in the next room until I jerked him up by the collar he finally did C-section. My wife was an eptilectic(sp) and almost died from this . Cannot figure why she hated me so much after that. laugh
Jimmy
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 5th, 2005 at 01:01 AM
36 hours
does not equal
60 hours... uhhhhhhhhhh~uhhhhhh frown
And 36 of that was ALL HARD LABOR...TRUST ME!!!!!

Until I told them to go into for the C~section,
or I was going to pull that baby out by
it's ankles' myself...
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 5th, 2005 at 01:03 AM
But that is terrible about your wife...
I'm glad you told the doct off...
They need it every now and again!!!!
*More now andddddddd again!!!*
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Geegee's getting close.......... - December 5th, 2005 at 01:14 AM
I have always given kuddos to my grandmother...my dad was a 13lb'er...and she had him...AT HOME!!!!! Pretty darn tough in my books!
Mine too, Vanessa. She had 4 babies and all were about 13 lbs. and had them at home and natural. Unfortunately, one passed away at 2 years old from TB.

WHO had one hour of labor and 2 pushes?!? That's just so freaking lucky I can't believe it. (But maybe that was fate's way of making up for the difficulty with your son.)
uh... that would be me...
Ginger - you know, that must be true!
When both my mom and sister spoke of how the dr. came into the room just in the nick of time to catch the baby coming out, I was sooooo jealous of them after having had the c-section.
Guess we all got that gene after all... thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]