A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ButtonsMom I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 01:45 AM
wavey Hi everybody! I'm back. wink It's been a while, but I was having problems logging in. Somehow the site didn't recognize me anymore, and I was leaving a space out of my user name so I couldn't get on. Finally have it fixed. Thanks Bill. thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 01:59 AM
wavey , ButtonsMom! Welcome home.

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 04:40 AM
Glad to have you back here with us all.....

What have you been up to??? Been keeping busy??

laura wavey
Posted By: ButtonsMom Re: I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 05:11 AM
wavey Yes, I have been pretty busy. This is a 3 generation household and this is a hectic time for school events, so much time is spent at concerts, etc for my granddaughter Paige. Then there are the gardens. The big cottage garden has been claimed by snakes this year and I'm terrified of the things, so that one isn't looking so good. All the others look ok right now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 05:15 AM
Ooo--snakes.....I don't blame you on being terrified of them--I am too... thumbup
Posted By: Bestofour Re: I'm here again - June 17th, 2005 at 06:09 AM
What kind of snakes? If they're black snakes they could be having a field day eating mice or other rodents that are trying to get into your garden.
Posted By: Merme Re: I'm here again - June 21st, 2005 at 07:43 PM
Hi~ wavey

I know I was having trouble logging in also for a while. I think I had to re-register about 19,000 times....now it is working great again since the Big Move. I am SO GLAD you were able to get back on, too!

Ewwww, I'd be frightened of snakes in my garden, no doubt. eek eek Just seeing one is enough to make me scream and run for the hills. So to speak.

I hope you can drop by more often again soon.

Merme
Posted By: weezie13 Re: I'm here again - June 23rd, 2005 at 07:45 PM
Hey Maudie,
Snakessssssssssssss!! YIKES!!
I know how you feel... I like snakes for getting critters, but when I turn around and there's one there, I shriek!!!

How's the gardens doing??
Any new pictures of your Bible Gardens??
I have got to get up to my girlfriends bible garden and take some pictures, but my husband dropped the camera and can't take any.....
So, I'm putting off the trip...until I can get the camera fixed..
Posted By: ButtonsMom Re: I'm here again - June 24th, 2005 at 10:06 AM
Hi Weezie! wavey The gardens are doing ok, but not like last year. We had that heat wave (several days of 90 degrees in a row, which is rare in upstate NY) and it was hard on the plants. But things are getting better now. thumbup As for the Bible garden, yes I have more photos.Check them out at

http://community.webshots.com/user/mjay1014
Posted By: weezie13 Re: I'm here again - June 24th, 2005 at 10:24 AM
I fixed it for you!!!

I love the side ways pot
and the path is looking very~very nice...
The Crown Anenome is breathtaking!!!!!
Love~Love~Love the little lamb, so sweet!!!
And that varigated Jacob's Ladder is beautiful..
Has it flowered for you yet, should be, or just finishing up...

Thanks for adding more picks...
I just love taking a peak into your gardens..

(I still have to get up to my friends house,
and take a peak at her garden, although,
my camera took a dump... hubby dropped it and
doesn't work anymore... eek eek eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm here again - June 26th, 2005 at 02:40 AM
That Bible garden is really nice....thanks for sharing the pictures......I love the angel statues, and the plants....Just great!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]