A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: suzannie Hi Again!! - September 1st, 2005 at 01:57 AM
I've been gone for a while but hope to get back into the swing of this forum again. I tried to post some photos one time but did not have any luck. I have an album stored on Imagestation that I would like to share. Would this be the place?

Suzanne flw
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hi Again!! - September 1st, 2005 at 05:23 AM
Hi Suzanne,

Welcome back!
I'ts good to see you aroun again....

Here's some info for posting your photos'..

If you go to one of these sites, *and there is other's too, just can't remember the names*....

WebShots
PhotoBucket
Imagestation

It's FREE to download your pictures too....
Then you can attach the URL from the place you choose, copy and paste the URL, then click on the IMAGE botton, and insert the URL into there.
*there will be a highlighted blue http:/ thing there, either delete it or click your backspace button to get rid of it

I hope this helps..

P/S There's some other gardener's that do use pictures alot and maybe able to help you alot better than I did, Afgreyparrot/Cindy, Loz, Meg, Jiffy, G~mom, Plants~n~Pots, Carly....tons of them know how and can give you a hand if you need it....
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Hi Again!! - September 1st, 2005 at 09:49 PM
Hello, Suzannie! wavey I don't believe we have met yet. Welcome back to The Garden Helper!

Dianna
Posted By: suzannie Re: Hi Again!! - September 2nd, 2005 at 03:04 AM
Thank you Weezie and Dianna for the "welcome back". I've posted my album over in the "Butterfly and Bird" forum. Take a peek and let me know what you think.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hi Again!! - September 2nd, 2005 at 12:51 PM
I just was over there, and all's I can say is
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

What an beautiful group of flowers.... thumbup cool thumbup cool
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]