A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: sandrac Hello, I am from Toronto, Canada - July 30th, 2005 at 01:44 AM
Hi, my name is Sandra, I was just cleaning our front garden and as I do not know that we are going to plant I decided to browse the web for help....and here I am. I am looking for ideas about what to do with our garden in August. Duh
We just moved into our house last fall so this is the first year we prepared a garden....we also dared to plant a vegetable garden....in fact, we ate a lot of green beans and cherry tomatoes from our garden.
What a great feeling to eat your own vegetables!!!
Anyway.....I am glad to find a lot of master gardeners from whom I am sure I will be learning a lot!!
Thanks,
Sandra
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello, I am from Toronto, Canada - July 30th, 2005 at 07:00 AM
Hi, Sandra! wavey

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: Merme Re: Hello, I am from Toronto, Canada - July 30th, 2005 at 10:36 AM
Hi Sandra, Welcome to the forum ~

wavey wavey

Green beans and tomatoes are a great way to begin your gardening adventures and successes!

Nice to meet you!

Merme
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello, I am from Toronto, Canada - July 30th, 2005 at 01:54 PM
Hi Sandra
Welcome to the forum
nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Hello, I am from Toronto, Canada - August 1st, 2005 at 01:47 AM
Hi & Welcome Sandra
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]