A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bestofour do you really think - July 28th, 2005 at 08:50 AM
there are 74 guests online right now? Who are these people?
Posted By: MaryReboakly Re: do you really think - July 28th, 2005 at 09:07 AM
Yep, I believe it Sheri. They're probably just surfing the net and since every post more than likely gets spidered by search engines, every possible combination of searches that are found in every post equals one possible hit to the forum. Cool, huh? wink
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: do you really think - July 29th, 2005 at 03:12 AM
This is weird...
...my brother called me up one day from work, and said he was killing time on the internet, trying to look busy, so he was just putting random words in google to see what would come up.
He put "soup beans", "wine" and something else I can't remember in google, and came up with a post on the forum here!

He clicked on it, and saw that it was by "afgreyparrot". He thought that was interesting, since he knows an African Grey Parrot... lala
So, he's reading the post and laughing his butt off, and it makes reference in it to "my cousin, Leslie". Hmmm...he has a cousin "Leslie", too... lala

So, he keeps reading and gets to the bottom of the post and sees that it's signed by someone named "Cindy".
HE has a sister named "Cindy"!

So...he called me up to tell me how coincidental that was...

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: do you really think - July 29th, 2005 at 06:28 AM
How fun! This is one of the easiest places to find online. Almost every garden search I have done leads to a page here. Love that!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]