A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: newbie gardener Very happy to have found this website! - May 11th, 2005 at 04:57 PM
Hi everyone!

Absolutely a fantastic website! I am very new to gardening and anything I have done in the past has been planted on a wing and a prayer.

Hopefully now I can garden with some confidence and I am looking forward to getting started this season!

I am presently in Ohio and also have a home in Toronto, Canada.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 11th, 2005 at 05:06 PM
a wing and a prayer.
Hey...that's the same method I use! laugh thumbup

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: phoenix Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 11th, 2005 at 05:07 PM
wavey newbiegardener
Absolutely a fantastic website!
you know it thumbup the best on the www grinnnn gald you found it. everyone here is sooo nice and very helpful/knowledgable.
see you around the forum wink and welcome
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 11th, 2005 at 07:31 PM
Hi & Welcome,

I'm glad you found us.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 11th, 2005 at 08:18 PM
Welcome to the Garden Helper, newbie gardener! Make yourself at home and get ready to have some fun. grinnnn

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 12th, 2005 at 01:12 PM
[Linked Image]

Nice to meet you! See you on the forum grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Very happy to have found this website! - May 13th, 2005 at 12:47 AM
I'm so glad that you found our forum and decided to joins us all--it really is a wonderful site...lots of great info, and members that are equally as great!!!! wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]