A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: hisgal2 My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 11:15 AM
Not garden related, but I love it! I've been mentioning that I wanted a charm bracelet for over a year now. He went to our Jeweler and saw this. I really like it. I can add more charms (which gives him an easy out for about 4 years) and can take off some of the ones that came with it. They are all purses (in case you can't tell) which is perfect because I LOVE purses!!! Here is a link to the picture.

Watch
Posted By: jonni13 Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 11:25 AM
That's really cute, Jenn. Congrats on such a thoughtful husband.
~Tina
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 11:28 AM
the funniest part is that i saw that watch in the case when I went there to buy his cuff links! I commented to the clerk on how much I liked it. Stephen went to the same store about 5 hours later....got the SAME clerk....and saw his cuff links and said the same thing about them! LOL!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 11:47 AM
Nice watch Jenn. And neat story as well!
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 12:07 PM
That is so sweet Jenn...

uh..is your husband suppose to get you a Christmas present??? nutz I think someone forgot to tell mine....

~V~
Posted By: tamara Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 08:44 PM
One of the purses is a watch. What cute. Now you can eye up all the charms you'll be wanting to add.

Sometimes husbands know just what to buy.
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 10:21 PM
Vanessa, my husband forgets...well, doesn't have time, really...to buy presents until the day before Christmas. I gave him a list a MONTH before Christmas to give him an idea and he never looked at it until 2 days before Christmas. Then he says to me, "I just don't know what to get you". laugh

He said once he saw the watch, he knew that was what he was going to get. I also got a really nice watering can. Not sure if its supposed to be for show or if I can actually use it...its some sort of polished metal.

The poor guy...now he has to get a birthday present for me quick! laugh
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: My present from Stephen - December 29th, 2005 at 11:14 PM
Jenn, my sis & her hubby have had to travel a little with his job...she gets to go with him most all of the time. She got a charm bracelet when they first started having to go to these meetings and she gets a charm that represents each place that they go. It is so neat and a wonderful idea. She is now thinking about getting another one to put charms that represent different "events" in their lives...I thought that was a really neat idea!

~V~
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]