A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: ShirlS Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 10:14 AM
Hi everyone. I wanted to drop a little something off for you all. So turn up your speakers, sit back,relax and enjoy the fun!

Ice swipe laugh
Posted By: comfrey Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 10:26 AM
thumbup thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 10:42 AM
Cute!!!!
Very, Very Cute....

I'll be passin' that one along!! thumbup grinnnn clp dev
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 11:11 AM
But my circle was SOOOO GOOD!!!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 11:13 AM
As usual, I'm in the dark...my computer won't let me see it.

Tomorrow I will go downstairs and check it out on the "other" one... lala
Posted By: catlover Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 11:23 AM
Now that one is being sent to my SISTER!!!! thumbup
Posted By: Merme Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 11:42 AM
not funny.
Posted By: JV Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 11:54 AM
Sent it to my Ex wife Sherrie that oughta help lose some weight :p laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 12:42 PM
Geez, I knew it...I just knew it...I was waiting for it....and I still jumped 10 miles out of my seat....holy cow!!!!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 03:23 PM
sca laugh That scared my 3 year old who was at the side of me watching!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 06:21 PM
Hint and Tip:
Never watch those types of things,
WITH THE SOUND ON, *especially full blast*!! wink
Posted By: WyoMom Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 28th, 2005 at 10:46 PM
Oh too fun!!! I had to see if I could do a better circle.
Posted By: ShirlS Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 29th, 2005 at 08:04 AM
Glad that most of you liked it! Merme, I appologise if you were offended. Princess Azlea, gosh I sure did not mean to scare your little one! From here on in if it is something scary or will frighten I will make a note on it. One thing is for sure.... When we jump like that we definately know we are alive lol. shocked

Jimmy, glad you got a laugh, I was a little worried about you seeing it, and your ticker skipping a beat.. Wheewwwww!

Shirl
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 29th, 2005 at 08:54 AM
hey! thanks for sharing that with us it scared the crap outta me lol! and when I showed it to my brother it scared me again laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 29th, 2005 at 08:59 AM
Man, I would LOVE to get the crap scared out of me...but I'd have to go down to Andy's computer to do it shk ...trying to sneak onto his computer when he's not here. laugh
That would be DOUBLE-SCAREY then, wouldn't it? laugh

Might have to venture down there in a little while... lala
I'm on a roll today..... shocked laugh
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 29th, 2005 at 01:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh muggs
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Not for the faint of heart! - October 29th, 2005 at 06:46 PM
Andddddddddd, playin' the lotto too!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]