A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Jay_may white moss on my money tree - November 7th, 2005 at 05:36 PM
hi there all u 'Budding' gardeners get it? i was wondering if you could help me with a small problem with my money tree?..it seems to be developing patches of white web like material that clumps together at the join of a stem to another stem, will eventually rot the connection and make it fall off the tree. it recently came indoors from out-doors where it had spent a neglectedwinter outdoors in lots of rain and cold. please help, i'v had this plant for around 4 years, its rather large and quite special to me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: white moss on my money tree - November 15th, 2005 at 09:28 PM
[Linked Image]

Happy to have you with us wavey

If you post your question down in the houseplants topic,I'm sure someone will be along that can help you out thumbup

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: white moss on my money tree - November 15th, 2005 at 11:13 PM
I think Erich snagged his answer in the
HOUSE PLANT SECTION, but Yes, Welcome just the
same Jay_May!!!
Welcome Aboard indeed...

There's lot's to do here, through out all the seasons, and enough to really keep you busy through out the whole year..

Jump right on in and visit all the new sections
we've added..
Posted By: princessazlea Re: white moss on my money tree - November 16th, 2005 at 05:51 AM
Hi Jay_May wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
What Part of England are you from?
[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]