A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Carly Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 09:47 AM
High in the south eastern sky - 10:46 pm (Toronto time - same as New York)

It looks like a big golden/orange windsock.

Jeff says it's just a satellite.

Whaddya' think? Can you see it? Will it be there tomorrow night?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 09:54 AM
Carly, I don't see it but me and my mom saw something orange in the sky about a month ago.....She called me and we were both out on our porches looking at it...I said, I don't know mom--maybe it's a UFO....just joking around with her...Well the next thing you know it started to move straight up--pretty high too.....

Dad came home and said that it was Mars....but I still don't believe it....I know I saw it move upwards pretty fast--so did mom....Mark said it was a satellite, but I don't think it would be that low. It wasn't a plane or anything either.

Creepy.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 10:04 AM
oooooooooh - you 2 got me sooo intrigued, so I just went outside, but our skies are all cloudy! eek
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 10:10 AM
It is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy tooooooo cold
for me to go out... besides, I think I'm late..
it's 11:14pm....
and which way is South and East????
Oh, wait a minute, I have a window on that side
of the house, I can take a peak from INSIDE..
Be back!!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 10:58 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Carly Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 06:30 PM
Oh oh! Maybe they're HERE!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 28th, 2005 at 06:42 PM
I looked, but I didn't see anything..
But dark skies and a few stars/planets... Duh

Anything get reported??????
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 07:31 AM
I got an email today saying that mars will be bright orange/yellow looking and it's not gonna be this bright/visible again until 2018! so that may be what ya'll are seeing? it's gonna be in the sky until maybe mid november smile
Posted By: Thornius Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 10:31 AM
They WERE here, but I flew up to them with a helicopter full of rectal probes and when I was done with them, they left in a hurry. I also had a few crop circle making machines with me but was unable to follow them back to their home planet. dev
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 10:39 AM
If you see them again let Cindy know...she's searching for the mothership to take her back home with them.... laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 10:50 AM
Uhhh...I am slowly getting the message they don't want me! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 11:11 AM
Wouldn't you be terrified if they landed out in your property tomorrow and came to get you to take you with them?????? Creepy....I seriously believe in that stuff....I just don't believe that out of the entire universe that we are the only ones.....

Remember how I was talking about that Sylvia Brown and her Prophecies book? With all of her predictions in it....Remember she said that aliens were living among us now and that in such and such a year(not too far away--within 20 years) they'd come forward & that some would be very famous people.....I have a gut feeling that one of them is Tom Cruise laugh ....after all of that weird stuff he's been doing lately I wouldn't be surprised....LOL That would SO freak me out.... thumbup laugh
Posted By: Carly Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 11:14 AM
OK - I'll settle for Mars. This thing is in the same place Mars was when it was showing a couple of years ago, so I think you're right.
Posted By: Steph321 Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 29th, 2005 at 01:02 PM
ok, now ya'll have gone and done it. Already couldn't sleep and now I have to go out to see what in the world ya'll are talking about p
Posted By: Carly Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - October 31st, 2005 at 11:06 AM
Hope it's a clear sky - you won't see it if it's clouded over. Look in more or less the same place you'd look for the moon.
Posted By: Gardencrazy Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - November 5th, 2005 at 02:22 AM
We are having some unusual cosmic activity. It might be a fireball.

NASA

Donna flw
Posted By: Carly Re: Do you see it? In the sky tonite? - November 6th, 2005 at 01:17 PM
Really!!??

Nawwwwwww! I think it is Mars - it's in the same place I saw it that other time about 2 years ago when it was really bright.

I haven't seen it since the night I made this post. I just didn't think to look out the window at it.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]