A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Anonymous Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 02:53 PM
Most of you know that Cindy(afgreyparrot)hasn't been on here lately because of some personal issues she has going on. Well she needs some prayers now because,she is now experiencing a serious health problem and has also had a death in her family kissies

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 03:00 PM
My prayers too.

God Bless
Posted By: Merme Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 03:30 PM
All prayers always,

kissies

Merme
Posted By: SN Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 03:32 PM
kissies kissies kissies

You are missed here...

Sending prayers and thoughts to you, for improved health and for you to be gentle with yourself.

SN/Wanda
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 04:25 PM
prayers cindy... kissies angell
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 05:43 PM
[Linked Image] So sorry things are so difficult right now, Cindy. Please know that we are here for you, and wishing you a speedy recovery from all that ails you... kissies
Posted By: jogger Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 05:48 PM
Cindy. Heartfelt sorrow for you, in your hour of need angell My Condolences to you and all the family, in the loss you have all suffered angell I know how hard it must be for you now ters just know we are all thinking of you and yours.
Your mate Doreenxxxx
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 06:06 PM
Thank you for all the prayers.

Seems like when it rains, it pours.
It started out with this...
Drowning
Then, Friday I found out I had a very serious medical problem.
And, yesterday there was another death in my family.

Please pray that they find Lowell's body soon.
It's been 5 days now, and my nephew (his son) needs so badly for this to come to an end. I can't even describe how bad he is grieving.

Cindy
Posted By: jogger Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 06:17 PM
Cindy,Your nephew must be going through hell, I know it is a terrible thing to say, but the sooner they recover the body the sooner your nephew can really begin to grieve.Then the healing process will start.
Doreenxx
Posted By: tamara Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 06:42 PM
My condolences and prayers are being sent to you and your family. We lost a family member to a drowning last year, it's a terrible loss.

Take some time to deal with your ordeals with your health and family in need. We will be here for you when you get back.
Posted By: mike57 Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 07:36 PM
SO sorry to hear cindy My condolences and prayers are with you and your family. GOD Bless.your friend.mike57 flw flw flw
Posted By: Merme Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 08:09 PM
However long it takes for these issues to resolve, Cindy, know that we will be here for you every step of the way.

Merme
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 08:55 PM
Cindy, my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you during this time. My condolences, also. Know that we are thinking and praying for you and are wishing you better times ahead.

Dianna
Posted By: MissJamie Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 10:45 PM
awww!!! how terrible! i'm so sorry to hear about this! my prayers are with you and yours! oh and does anybody have cindy's email address? if you do can you please pm it to me? thanks
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 10th, 2005 at 11:22 PM
Cindy,
All my prayers for you and yours- such a sad time for you-- lots of prayers going out for your health problems too.... take care.
Nana
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 12:27 AM
prayers & love cindy, prayers & love
Posted By: Meg Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 12:28 AM
{{{Cindy}}} I'm so sorry for all you've had to go thru recently. Please know I think of you daily, and I hope that things improve for you.

Take care, and you know my email if you want to talk.
Meg
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 01:03 AM
Cindy Friend, my heart hurts for you right now. I am so sorry to hear of all you are having to deal with now....you are in our daily thoughts and prayers. angell
Posted By: duckie Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 03:58 AM
I'm so sorry,Cindy.

I do not have the words to describe my feelings.

It really sucks the cosmic lollipop...hows that?

You sound so sad,as well you should.But with your serious health issues.

Get mad,get PI**ED OFF.....FIGHT!!

praying for you,

Shari
Posted By: Nako Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 04:23 AM
*hugz* Ms. Cindy, i'm dedicating my garden outside my front door to you this year. You are an awesomely cool person, and I'm gonna make sure that when you see it, it'll make you feel better ^.^

luv Phoebe & Chris luv
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 10:17 AM
I'm so sorry Cindy,take care and I'll say prayers for you. kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 05:05 PM
Update...

I go to the hospital tomorrow.
I'll miss the funeral of my cousin's husband who died Saturday. I'm sending flowers in the shape of a horseshoe, because at the family reunion we were always the last two teams to compete for the title and trophy.

They still haven't found Lowell's body yet.
I took my brother some money this morning for food, gas, etc. while he's taking off work to stay at the river. He and Lowell were best friends, and he and another friend are not giving up until they find him.

It may take a long time, but we hope not. The day Lowell drowned the river rose several feet due to rain here. It is a popular river for whitewater rafting, and before it goes into Cumberland Lake, there is a huge falls.
[Linked Image]
So, you can see what the searchers are dealing with.

Thank you for your prayers, friends.

Cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 09:29 PM
Bless your heart Cindy friend! And the prayers continue... angell We will make sure G~Mon keeps us posted!
Sending a BIG Ol' Hug!
Posted By: phoenix Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 11th, 2005 at 10:55 PM
angell my prayers to you and your's cindy i'm truely truley sorry for your brother. you take care of yourself thru this too and i hope your hospital visit is all good news.take care and know we are all pullling for you and your family

condolences
phoenix ters
Posted By: mich168 Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 12th, 2005 at 05:53 AM
Cindy,
I am so sorry for the losses and your health problems. I hope you get better soon and that they find Lowell's body.

flw
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 12th, 2005 at 12:55 PM
Update

ters
Posted By: Meg Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 12th, 2005 at 01:06 PM
{{{Cindy}}} I'm so sorry about the search. I hope he is found soon. And I hope your hospital visit gets you better news. Take care.

Meg
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 13th, 2005 at 04:59 AM
Lowell was found by some fishermen today a few miles from where he drowned.

I thought it would be a relief when they found him, but I wasn't prepared for the "reality" of it.
For some reason, it didn't seem real until today.

Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Cindy
Posted By: JV Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 13th, 2005 at 05:16 AM
Cindy: sorry to hear about your loss and your health problems. Hopefully they will find your nephew soon. I have been through this myself so can feel for you. All my hopes and prayers for you and your family. Try to take care of your self. angell
God Bless you
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 13th, 2005 at 05:49 AM
Cindy Friend...nothing could have prepared you for that. We are continuing to remember you & your family in our daily prayers...you have had a tremendous ordeal with all that is going on...you have a lot of shoulders here. cool angell cool
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 13th, 2005 at 01:52 PM
Cindy, even though you expected to feel relief from him being found, you were probably harboring the thought that maybe, just maybe, he would be found alive. My heart hurts for you knowing that your hopes didn't come true. ters

Dianna
Posted By: Kareena Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 13th, 2005 at 04:54 PM
Cindy, You are a strong woman! You will survive! I am sorry to hear everything that you are going thru. But You are a storng woman and will survive!

Kareena kissies cool
Posted By: jogger Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 14th, 2005 at 11:57 PM
Cindy, Just know we are here for you kissies
When you are ready to talk. You look after yourself angell

Love Doreenxxx
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 15th, 2005 at 05:43 AM
you were probably harboring the thought that maybe, just maybe, he would be found alive.
You are right...I kept picturing him finally getting out of the river, but unable to get help...waiting for someone to find him.

The visitation is tomorrow night, and the funeral is Saturday.

Your thoughts and prayers were such a comfort, and I appreciate them so much.

Cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 15th, 2005 at 06:22 AM
Cindy friend...you are on the front burner of my prayer list! Although the next few days will be difficult ones, we are all holding your hand. My heart is heavy for you...just know that our prayers will continue and we are sending bundles of love your way. luv luv luv
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 15th, 2005 at 01:50 PM
Hang in there, Cindy! kissies We are all still praying for you and your family.

Dianna
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 20th, 2005 at 04:50 AM
Thank you so much Vanessa and Jenn...for the cards you sent.
What a nice surprise at the mailbox!

Lowell had a beautiful funeral...it was more like a celebration of his life. My brother gave a very nice eulogy, then played about 10 minutes of a CD of Lowell's music. He was a very gifted musician.

And thank you all so much.....

cindy
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 20th, 2005 at 04:52 AM
I am so thankful Lowell's service was nice. We are still hanging with ya Cindy Friend luv luv luv Glad to hear from you, we ALL miss you greatly!
Posted By: adirondack Re: Prayers for Cindy - April 25th, 2005 at 02:30 AM
she sure has mine... angell
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]