A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: JV My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:24 AM
Ok G-Mom,Cindy,Triss you ask for it.
Delta Battery 1st Battalion 19th Field Artilllary Night Stalkers Fort Sill (Lawton) Oklahoma.
The first one is my grandson PFC Bryce W. Ritchey
[Linked Image]
Third Platoon Delta battery 1st Battaliom 19th Field Artillery.
[Linked Image]
Someone made a boo boo 50 pushups.
[Linked Image]
Parade Rest.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JV Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:34 AM
Bryce and Ana possible future Granddaughter-in-law .
[Linked Image]
In Sheridan Theater for Graduation ceremony.
[IMG]
200 in this class 70% were 17 years old
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Karrie Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:37 AM
Wow congrats and all my gratitude and respect goes to your grandson such a noble thing to do in our times. Great pics thanks for letting us peek at them!
Posted By: JV Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:42 AM
last Inspection.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Soldiers Creed
[Linked Image]
Dismissed to Cattle car. Air conditioned trailers Pulled by Truck Tractors.
[Linked Image]
Told you he was best looking one now didn't I. laugh
Jimmy
Posted By: duckie Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:51 AM
kissies Thank you Jimmy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 11:59 AM
Fabulous pictures,JV thumbup

You sure weren't lying...He's a FINE MAN! Looks awesome in his uniform grinnnn
Posted By: 4Ruddy Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 01:02 PM
[Linked Image]

So, Jimmy...just how many buttons did you pop yesterday????? I know you are proud and rightfully so! thank you for sharing this with us!!! I know you are exhausted from the trip...so rest up my friend...These are WONDERFUL pics! But where is the one of YOU with PFC Bryce W. Ritchey?????? Duh That's the one WE wanna see!!!!
Posted By: JV Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 14th, 2005 at 08:18 PM
Vanessa when your the one handling the Kodak and no body will use it for you it is hard to get that kind of photo. I couldn't get noone to pose so I could get his Mother and dad and brother with him. His dad even left his Kodak in the car.
Glad you all liked them will give him your blessing's.
Jimmy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 15th, 2005 at 12:56 AM
Nice looking grandson, Jimmy! grinnnn

I know what you mean about the camera...

I won't teach anyone how to use mine because I don't WANT any pictures of me taken, though! laugh shocked
Posted By: JV Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 15th, 2005 at 02:27 AM
wavey Vanessa Popped them all. laugh came back in my T-shirt as no buttons left on dress shirt. laugh laugh
Posted By: JV Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 15th, 2005 at 02:30 AM
Officail U.S. Army graduation photo's.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bestofour Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 15th, 2005 at 05:42 AM
He is a handsome soldier. We lived in Lawton, OK when my dad was stationed at Ft. Sill. That's where I became acquanited with tarantulas and scorpions. In the garage and in the sinks in the house. Yuck. I guess it's from my child hood but I don't think anyone is more handsome than when they are in uniform. It's a noble profession too. They should be paid more $$ and get more respect. Where would we be without our troops.
Posted By: Triss Re: My Grandson PFC Ritchey Graduation - August 15th, 2005 at 06:16 AM
Wonderful pictures Jimmy. A very handsome grandson, indeed. It is so nice to see young men willing to join the military and serve our country and makes me so proud!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]