A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Freddy Hello - August 9th, 2005 at 09:51 AM
Hello to all of you. I was so intent on trying to identify a plant, I forgot to introduce myself. My wife and I are from NW Lower Michigan, Near Traverse City. Although I don't consider myself a gardener, I do have a house that is full of rather large houseplants that I have had for many years (interesting that they are all still alive) My wife is very interested in growing things, and has turned the yard into a veritable sea of color this year. We often have questions about how to do something with plants, so I was glad to find this site. We probably have more questions than answers, and won't hesitate to ask if that is OK with you folks. It looks like you have many knowledgeable people here. Anyway, hello, and will ask you soon:) clp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello - August 9th, 2005 at 11:04 AM
Ask away........Welcome to the forum by the way, I'm glad that you found us....

There are tons of helpful people that will really try their hardest to answer any questions you may have....

How far are you from Lansing? That's where my brother lives.....

Laura
Posted By: Freddy Re: Hello - August 9th, 2005 at 09:12 PM
Laura,

We're about 100 miles from Lansing I would guess.Don't get down that way very much anymore though.
Posted By: Merme Re: Hello - August 10th, 2005 at 09:15 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi and welcome to the forum ~ wavey

I'm so glad you found us. Your life with your houseplants and your wife's sea of flowers in the yard are very welcome to join us!]

So have fun looking around.

Merme
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello - August 11th, 2005 at 04:36 PM
Hi Freddy
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]