A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Barb Illinois Zone 5 Whew! I'm back! - April 6th, 2005 at 11:49 PM
wavey Hi everybody - I missed you all. Returned from trip to find Mom had contracted a virus and spent the past 3 weeks doing my RN thing. She's on the mend but that sickness takes a lot out of an 80+ lady no matter how feisty she is. Finally got to take a walk around my yard...jonquils, crocuses (crocusi?), scilla and best of all, the rue anemone and bloodroot! YAY! Now I know Spring is really here! thumbup Looking forward to taking some time to read up on what I missed while away...hope you all had a sunny and blessed Easter!
Barb wink Zone 5
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Whew! I'm back! - April 7th, 2005 at 03:42 AM
thank goodness you're "home" we missed you!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Whew! I'm back! - April 10th, 2005 at 12:17 AM
Barb,

I had begun to wonder what happened to you
or how you were, I remember you writing you'd be back on the 20th and I went looking for you and it was only like a couple of weeks you were over due, and I thought, wellllllllllllll, I won't bug her, but, if she hadn't come back in a few more weeks, I'd of been on the horn, looking for you!!!

I am VERY GLAD to hear your mom is doing good...
Gotta watch out for them mom's you know!
Mine, didn't get sick this winter,
***KNOCK ON WOOD*** Being sick, at any age is no fun!!!

But, I'm glad to see you back around and back on board!!!

Weezie

P/S And yessssssssssssss, spring is here, I spent all day in the yard and looked at all the budding lilac's and my columbines are pokin' their heads thru and my day lilies are sneakin' a peak too!
And the bees are loading up on my snowdrops..
and crocus's and squills, and jonquils, and oh, my gosh, all my spring bulbs..
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]