A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Sue Z HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - March 23rd, 2005 at 02:34 PM
wavey
Posted By: Spider Lady Re: HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - March 29th, 2005 at 02:25 AM
Hi! I just left a post over @ the newbie section. Your idea sounds really cute! I think I'm going to try it. Thanks much! cool
Posted By: Spider Lady Re: HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - March 29th, 2005 at 02:27 AM
confused Oops, I forgot to mention Sue Z's name so you guys know what the heck I'm talking about. Was referring to Sue Z's Flutterbye feeder out of the baby food jar. Cute!
Posted By: Sheri&Kiki Re: HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - March 29th, 2005 at 05:55 AM
Sue Z, I'm also going to try that. I have a ceramic garden frog who needs some color in his life, and something like this would be really cute for him! thumbup
Posted By: Winter Rosebudd Re: HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - April 7th, 2005 at 02:13 AM
Thank you for giving me a use for all of these baby food jars that I've been hourding for a year for no particular reason! laugh

I'm definately gonna try this thank you!
Posted By: Sue Z Re: HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY FEEDER - April 7th, 2005 at 03:35 PM
Honey used all our old babyfood jars, by nailing the lids beneath one of his workbench shelves, filled the jars with various nuts, bolts, screws, nails, washers, etc., and then he just screws the jar onto the stationary lid. wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]