A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: RumTum Hi all - Rookie here - July 10th, 2005 at 09:22 AM
I am new to this site and to gardening in general. My MIL has gotten me interested in gardening, but she cannot answer ALL my MANY questions. So, I'm hoping that this forum will help me. smile I'm glad I found this place!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hi all - Rookie here - July 10th, 2005 at 10:09 AM
Hi ther Jamie!!! Welcome to the forum.....I'm sure that you'll find the help you need here, and I'm glad that your MIL got you interested in gardening...once you start you sort of become addicted.....ask anyone here...we're gardening addicts!!!LOL

Laura
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Hi all - Rookie here - July 10th, 2005 at 05:09 PM
Hi & Welcome,

We sure are garden addicts just look at my indoor jungle lol. I just started in March and now I'll looking for new places for just one more plant lol. But I'm loving it.

The first tip I learned that's really important so the plants you buy don't die is to amend the soil and be sure the sun and water requirements of the plant can be met where you plant it.

I started out just buying plants and found my self having to play catch up. Much harder to do it that way.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hi all - Rookie here - July 10th, 2005 at 06:54 PM
[Linked Image]

We're glad you found us!

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: JV Re: Hi all - Rookie here - July 10th, 2005 at 10:29 PM
Welcome RumTum glad to see another Texas gardner I live between Dallas and Fort Worth. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. We have several Texans and Okie's on here As well as Arkies and people for all over the south.
Jimmy
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]