A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jenniemai Hello, all - July 23rd, 2005 at 02:06 PM
I am a Newbie both to the forum and to gardening. I am very proud of some of my indoor plants, which have grown and thrived for years, but I have never been able to keep indoor flowers alive... I really don't know why.

For the first time, I am confronted with a yard. Having experienced sad failure with flowers, I am afraid of outdoor gardening. I thought I'd try reading other people's experiences and learn before starting.

Thanks!

Jennie
Posted By: Lucy Lou Re: Hello, all - July 24th, 2005 at 04:08 AM
Hi, and welcome. I am new here, too.
I am awful with houseplants, some of them grow, but never bloom, if they are blooming plants.
With outdoor plants, it has been a matter of trial and error to see what grows well and where.
This is a nice site and I am sure I will learn a lot.
Posted By: JV Re: Hello, all - July 25th, 2005 at 08:23 AM
wavey Hey jenniemai and Lucy LOu welcome to the forum sounds like your gardening on same level as most of us. Trial and Error laugh Good luck and again welocme.
Jimmy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello, all - July 25th, 2005 at 10:01 AM
Glad to have you here with us all Jennie....If you have any gardening questions just ask away....everyone here is really helpful and nice....

Hope to see you around!

Laura
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello, all - July 25th, 2005 at 09:00 PM
[Linked Image]

Nice to meet both of ya!

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Hello, all - July 27th, 2005 at 03:57 AM
Hi & Welcome

I'm learning too. And it seems like it has to do with choosing the right plant for the right spot in the garden and then giving it what it needs. And here for years I was just choosing what I thought was pretty.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello, all - July 27th, 2005 at 06:28 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello, all - July 27th, 2005 at 04:22 PM
Hi Jenny
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you wavey
[Linked Image]
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]