A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Nako Allo from Kiwi Country! - January 1st, 2005 at 09:14 PM
Hi Everyone!
This is Phoebe reporting in from a library in Auckland! I get to ride a bike here! omg its so pretty here! i wish you all could see it! I forgot my stupid camera >.< *yesitsthecamerathatsstupid!!!*

So ya smile i can report in from time to time, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ya, newyears for us was about 7 hours ago ^.^ *thinks* i think it was... i donno >.< 8 hour time difference lol. I'm totally confused right now!

But ya, i got a message from Lisa that my car was fixed! So she got it, and its waiting in my driveway for when i get home!

What else....... oh! Its hot here! And the toilets go in the other direction! Its not really noticable after a bit, but at first, its just like "...something's wrong here o.O" and ya, i can go out and do stuff ^.^ like ride a bike, and run!!! omg i love the fact that i can run again!!! thumbup

Talk to ya all later!!
~Phoebe
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Allo from Kiwi Country! - January 1st, 2005 at 09:42 PM
I'm totally confused right now!
Who, YOU??? laugh laugh laugh

Glad you're having a good time, Phoebe!

(That toilet thing is weird, huh?) laugh nutz

Cindy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Allo from Kiwi Country! - January 2nd, 2005 at 04:33 PM
well, glad you are having a good time! now i know why you are such fun (and a little different)

if the toilets swirl backwards, maybe your brain swirls differently too?! laugh laugh laugh

kissies that's was makes you so special, you liven up this bunch of old gardeners! (not that i'm old or anything frown frown nope, not me... not a bit... don't need livening up a bit... YEAH RIGHT! laugh laugh )
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]