A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tomvizzi Hello - July 28th, 2004 at 09:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I just recently found this site and I think its my kind of site!

Its raining here in Western NY so I can't garden or play golf, so I thought it a good time to introduce myself. I'm a retired florist so natrually I love flowers, especially perrenials.

I have a very small garden but many perrenials surounding a 9ftx20ft, 2000 gallon garden pond.

A vertual tour of our garden can be arranged thru the following link,
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=86623721

Copy the above link and it should work.

Thanks

Tom smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello - July 28th, 2004 at 09:50 PM
Hiya Tom wavey Really nice to meet you. This is a great spot with lots of wonderful people Duh

Glad to have you with us!

Karen grinnnn
Posted By: Eddy Re: Hello - July 29th, 2004 at 12:36 AM
Hello Tom!

Pleased to meet you! I tried to visit your website too, but it didn't allow me. I wish you happy gardening as soon as the weather gets better. Here in Minas Gerais State, Southeast Brazil, we have had very cold days. Temperature went down to 40 F a few days ago, a very rare thing here in our region. It's the worst winter in the last 50 years. wavey Eddy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello - July 29th, 2004 at 02:45 PM
Hi wavey , and welcome to the forum!

Can't see your pictures, but would love to!
Go to your page that all your albums are on and there should be a link near the top of the page that says something like "This is the web address of your albums". Click that, then when it changes pages copy the link to the new page here. The link you posted is for your own use to edit and add to your albums. We love pictures!

Nice to meet you!
Cindy
Posted By: Nako Re: Hello - July 29th, 2004 at 06:20 PM
HowD Tom! wavey I love perannials too! Especially Iris and Lilies! ooooooooooh how i love lilies cool
Hope to see you around! Don't you dare be a stranger *holds up fist* angell

~Phoebe
Posted By: Sami Re: Hello - July 30th, 2004 at 02:22 AM
Hi & welcome to the site! I love perenials but most plants don't love me. I'm learning & hoping to have lots of flowers one day, myself.
Posted By: Lilylilac Re: Hello - August 1st, 2004 at 07:41 AM
wavey Welcome to the site. It's nice to have you here!
Posted By: plantlady19 Re: Hello - August 2nd, 2004 at 05:16 PM
Bonjour Tom! (trying for original) Bienvenue! (Welcome in french) Hope you enjoy the forum. Its a pleasure to have you. See you on the boards! Au revoir! (Goodbye)
Posted By: just gladys Re: Hello - August 2nd, 2004 at 06:41 PM
Welcome Tom...........looking forward to your insights on periennals........I love them and it's about all I plant......corse my garden is new this year......so I have a long way to go.........Have fun! wink
Posted By: tomvizzi Re: Hello - August 4th, 2004 at 04:37 AM
Hi Folks,

I resently sent a bad link to my Garden Tour. Please try this one,
http://community.webshots.com/album/86623721yZGRTG

Hopefully this will work. Thanks

Tom shocked
Posted By: catlover Re: Hello - August 4th, 2004 at 07:11 PM
OMGosh Tom your garden is absolutely beautiful! wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]