A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dragonfli Hello - September 13th, 2004 at 07:30 AM
Hello I hope this is what I think it is. I didnt really know how to post in the right area. Well anyway hello everyone and I am sure I will get the hang of it.
Posted By: just gladys Re: Hello - September 13th, 2004 at 01:34 PM
Welcome from NC.........there are lots of great folks here and it's a fun site....I only wish I could get on more than I do now.......working really takes the fun outta internettin! wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello - September 13th, 2004 at 02:57 PM
Hi Shannan wavey Welcome to the forum! We're really glad to have you along!

See you on the forum.

Karen grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello - September 13th, 2004 at 04:11 PM
I am sure I will get the hang of it.
Oh, yeah! laugh
And when you do, you won't be able to stop! wavey Welcome to the forum!
Nice to meet you.

Cindy
Posted By: patunia Re: Hello - September 14th, 2004 at 12:50 AM
I'm new too, just joined over the weekend.
I have been going to other garden sites, and i know they all go slow over the summer months, but my regular has been dropping people left and right and there aren't enough posts to keep me interested. i don't post alot, but i do read others and if something chimes with me, i will jump in....
I live and garden, and work in Central Oklahoma, Sooner Country, in zone 7, can push 8 if i'm careful....and the ice isn't too thick in the winter, we rarely have bad winters (knock wood).
I put a little greenhouse on the back of the house for the cold months, so i am a year-round gardener.
hope to chat with you all alot in the future. This sure is a nice site, wish i had gone looking sooner! now i'm off exploring these, what did he say, 1200 pages of this site, (maybe i should pack some sammiches and sodas!)

Pat
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]