A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Chrissy Chrissy & Danielle - December 21st, 2004 at 08:32 AM
Hi everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been online. The story is much longer than I can go into here, but I am writing a letter to Afgreyparrot (thank you for the xmas card) & she can let those of you know who want to know what has been happening. We haven't got internet access right now, haven't for a long time. I am at my sister's home. My husband & I are divorcing...long story...we are in the midst of a move to a near by city. I have gone back to work full time due to the divorce. Danielle is fine, baby will be here Feb. 23rd. It's a boy & they are naming him Damien Ian. I am dating a man from Canada...he is about 4 hours from me, but by this time next year I will be living in Windsor with him. I am head over heels in love. I haven't had any gardening going on lately...no time for it at all. There are more details, but at least you all know we are ok. I love you guys. Chrissy
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 21st, 2004 at 09:20 AM
Chrissy...
You have no idea how much I have worried about you!
I missed you! kissies
Cindy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 21st, 2004 at 06:14 PM
I've thought of you often Chrissy and have wondered how things were going.

I'm real happy to hear that Danielle and the baby are doing good thumbup You must be sooo excited...a sweet little grandson!

Hope you get more chances to stop in,we really miss you!!

G-Mom [Linked Image]
Posted By: jogger Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 21st, 2004 at 09:16 PM
Chrissy, lovely to see you back, so pleased everthing is going well with daniele now, bet you cant wait for the birth of your grandchild wavey
I hope you will be really happy wavey
How can you not, a new love and a new soon to come grandchild.
Wishing you all the luck in the world.
luv Doreenxx.
Have a lovely Xmas, and l know lt will be a happy new year for you with the new baby.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 21st, 2004 at 09:24 PM
kissies so glad to hear from you! keep in touch...
Posted By: mich168 Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 22nd, 2004 at 04:27 AM
So glad to hear that Danielle is fine. You are going to have a grandson soon!
Lots of changes in your life, but you sound like you have it under control. Carry on!!!

thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 22nd, 2004 at 10:42 PM
Glad to hear an update and know that you are okay....... wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 22nd, 2004 at 11:44 PM
Good to hear from you Chrissy,
We'd been wondering about you and Danielle and the baby!!!

Good news for Danielle and the wee~one!!!
Please keep us updated, and know how all is going for them..
We'll be saying some kissies

Weezie
Posted By: Nako Re: Chrissy & Danielle - December 23rd, 2004 at 09:08 AM
omg Chrissy! I'm so glad to have heard from you again! *kisses* I was so worried about you >.< Please keep in touch!! Tell ms. cindy EVERYTHING o.O

xoxoxoxoxo
~Phoebe
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]