A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: GardenBeauty up north - July 31st, 2004 at 01:32 PM
Hi,
My name is mary and I live up north in buffalo,ny.I have lived here all of my life and I've been living in my "first" real home for a yr. now with my DB(darling boyfriend). I have been trading seeds and plants for about 6 months now and Im really enjoying it.Im a homemaker/personal caregiver.I have 3 cats,1 dog,1 hampster.Im a foster mother for the SPCA for 5yrs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 02:38 PM
Hi Mary and Welcome, We are Happy to have you here wiith us! Come on in and join the fun, and be sure to check out all the other info that The Garden Helper has to offer! wavey From Southern Minnesota
Posted By: Anonymous Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 03:59 PM
Hi Mary wavey It's a pleasure to meet you!
Theres lots of animal lovers here,a bunch of us have more than 1 pet grinnnn
Posted By: weezie13 Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 04:57 PM
Hi GardenBeauty,
Welcome to The Garden Helper's Forum!!
I just had to come by and Welcome another N.Y.'er to the boards!!!
(And a W.N.Y'er too boot!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!)
I'm also from this area too!!!
I'm about an hour South of Buffalo and 90 minutes North of the PA border!!!
Welcome, very nice to have a "neighbor" here!

There's lot's to do here, we are a very nice gardening cyber community here. Lot's of friendly folks with great gardening advise and just general good people, fun to talk with!!!

There's alot to do here, even in our lonnnnnnnng cold winters' here, Stop in often and talk garden and have fun!

Weezie
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 06:01 PM
Gardening and animals! You'll fit right in here!!!
I used to be the animal control officer of my county, and it was a very stressful job having to see the way that some animals are abused and neglected. So glad to meet another animal lover, and thank you for caring enough to be a foster mom!

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: Nako Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 06:12 PM
Hi Mary! Nice to meet you!
There's a post somewhere on the forum with pictures of our pets. Its full of stuff! You should post a pic of your pets smile
Posted By: Sami Re: up north - July 31st, 2004 at 06:51 PM
Welome to the site! I'm sure you'll love it here just as much as the rest of us do!
Posted By: Lilylilac Re: up north - August 1st, 2004 at 07:33 AM
flw Welcome to the forums! Nice to have you here!
Posted By: plantlady19 Re: up north - August 2nd, 2004 at 05:13 PM
Hi Mary and welcome to the forum! wavey I hope you find all you need here. Good luck with that house full!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]