A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: melcon6 The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 02:19 PM
This is a place where folks can go and rest up and share their favorite hangover remedies and cures. A place where there is no fighting or tough math questions or riddles.Only relaxing thoughts and good times. So dim the lights,draw the shades, pop some ibuprofen, wipe the salt off your counter, and put on some soothing music. We're here for you..............

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 02:43 PM
G-Mom's gonna have a heck of a story to tell us here if she can ever get up off the bathroom floor!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 02:52 PM
I DIDN'T hit the reply button twice!

And I'm NOT drunk! [Linked Image]
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 02:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 03:00 PM
We had parent/teacher conferences yesterday, and they went really well, of course the kids are brilliant and well behaved, anyway I told them we should celebrate and what did they want to do and secretly I was leaning towards going out to dinner, but they came up with "having friends over" eek eek So, today we have 3 little friends coming over and hopefully one of the moms . Time to get the house in shape, and lunch planned, and I am a little wee bit hanging this morning!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 03:07 PM
I'm off the bathroom floor now!!!

laugh laugh laugh

G-Mom grinnnn
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 03:11 PM
Good morning honey, I heard you had a rough day yesterday. :p Where's that little toilet graemlin??? Duh
Posted By: Kareena Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 04:31 PM
Here is a good hang over remedy.
Before you pass out drink a full galss of water. take pain killers. When you get up the next morning drink 1 stiff drink of what you were drinking, 1 full glass of water then cahse it with pain killers! muggs teech This is how I survived the weekend of my 21st.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 05:56 PM
"having friends over"
eek One of the friends is here, he's the one that the other mother called me this morning to say please supervise them carefully shk this lil lad has been inappropriate with my lil boy in the past! Guess I got my hands full today, Oh god here comes the other one. gotta go shk eek
Posted By: catlover Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 07:45 PM
Oh Mel where arrrrre you...it's been nearly 2 hours? sca

Hey lil boy...I have a roll of duct tape you can use. lala laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 08:56 PM
ROFL
laugh laugh

Oh Gawd, why did i do this, they're driving me nuts! eek At least if I had a dozen babies here right now they'd all be taking naps. These 5 eight y/o and one five y/o won't stop running and yelling and jumping all over the place. I told them it was naptime and they laughed their butts off at me. And every two secs. they want something to drink,. We went outside , seemed like hours, was only one. One will be leaving within an hour(the "bad" one),the other two by 3:00 then the baby that i watch that screams a lot is coming ! Having a great day! laugh laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 09:00 PM
Hey, I do have good news; I put dinner in the crock pot before they got here and a loaf of bread in the bread machine . Going to find the duct tape, see you all later. laugh eek
Posted By: catlover Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 09:11 PM
laugh laugh
Mel did you watch that show last night about the Nanny frown ...can't remember the full name of the show....OMGosh those kids were shk ....

I think all those kids need a few cookies and maybe a Kool Aid to go with it....but give it to them RIGHT BEFORE they go home. laugh laugh
Posted By: Kareena Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 09:58 PM
The show.. I think, is Nanny 911. And I can sympthise, I uesd to work in a day care. 15 2y/o's and all you can do is tell them nicely to sit down and hush!!!! mad
Posted By: Kareena Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 09:59 PM
Oh yeah.... I worked from 7am till 600pm!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 10:35 PM
I used to have a small home daycare when I lived in MA. I had a great bunch of kids, it was the parent's that were hard to deal with! grinnnn

Now that it's over, I think it went well... :rolleyes: nutz
Posted By: catlover Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 10:52 PM
Did you give them all a major sugar high before they left... Duh
Posted By: Kareena Re: The Hangover Lounge - November 11th, 2004 at 10:55 PM
angell Lets go with yes. dev
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]