A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 SEWING??? - October 30th, 2003 at 09:22 PM
SEWING ANYONE???
Posted By: tamara Re: SEWING??? - October 31st, 2003 at 07:00 PM
Yup, just finished a dress and bonnet for baby Emma, finishing her quilt right now. What a hard time I had to get a pattern for a micro-preemie. If anyone knows where I can get some more please leave me know. thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SEWING??? - October 31st, 2003 at 07:49 PM
Tamara, we used patterns for doll clothes. clothes for the original cabbage patch preemies (they are smaller than the current ones) worked just great!
Posted By: njoynit Re: SEWING??? - October 31st, 2003 at 09:33 PM
I do cross stitch.i just cross stitched a cat in window watching it snow for a friend.fixing to do a dishtowel with cats then a christmas one& then am going to try to make my 1st quilt...by hand.If I'm lucky.will hopefully be a baby quilt
as to cross stitching i do grab up cross stitch patterns of flowers and have one that was working on that i've seemed to have lost somewhere...spring happened and now...sun has fried my thought process so don't really know where it is at
Posted By: njoynit Re: SEWING??? - November 7th, 2003 at 08:02 PM
Hey.... wavey I got me a list idea of cross stitch patterns site that have free ones....some of the sites do HAVE other stuff on the page too so ya may end up wandering around a week or 2
http://www.geocities.com/kirsten_nz2001/freesiteslist.html
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]