A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill Lost buttons? - August 31st, 2003 at 02:35 AM
If anyone lost their signature button in the crash, please let me know and I'll fix you back up....
Posted By: Bestofour Re: Lost buttons? - August 31st, 2003 at 03:23 AM
I did loose my button. It's two hummingbirds at a feeder.
Posted By: mich168 Re: Lost buttons? - August 31st, 2003 at 05:55 AM
I lost my button, as well. It was of a sunrise or sunset that looked like it had been taken with a filter cause there was a sort of cross like effect. The origonal(lost) post was in the Desktop forum and it was called "Look up in the sky.."
Thanks
Posted By: Soni Re: Lost buttons? - September 1st, 2003 at 04:29 AM
Didn't loose a botton: can't figure out how to get one. Have a lot to learn. I am impressed, however. Seems like a lot of extremely nice people gather here. I am glad to meet all of you. This ole Montana gal would love to hear from any or all of you. wink
Posted By: Flower Re: Lost buttons? - September 1st, 2003 at 04:41 AM
Hi and welcome to The Garden Helper Soni. You can request a signature button by posting in the thread called Personalized signature buttons under Member benefits at the top of the forum.

Once again....WELCOME.
Posted By: Bess of the Piedmont Re: Lost buttons? - September 1st, 2003 at 08:04 PM
What happened to all the conversations started here in the latter part of August? My zone 7 coffeehouse has disappeared. Did it get yanked with the weeds?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost buttons? - September 1st, 2003 at 08:31 PM
Bess, we crashed on Thursday night/Friday morning. Everything from 8/14 was lost. So... you have to start your coffee house again! We all have to help Bill "recover" anything that was lost!
Posted By: catlover Re: Lost buttons? - September 1st, 2003 at 11:01 PM
Bess it went "POOF BE GONE" along with many other posts. Thank goodness Bill saved til Aug.14. Hats off to you Bill.

Catlover
Posted By: Bess of the Piedmont Re: Lost buttons? - September 2nd, 2003 at 12:08 AM
OH FOO! shocked
I breezed right past that pertinent info, didn't I?
Sorry!
I'm just glad everything else is back.
smile
Posted By: gardengal Re: Lost buttons? - September 2nd, 2003 at 03:43 AM
Hi Bill,
Sorry to hear about the server crash. Thanks for bringing us back up. smile

I lost my button too. I had the gladiolas but could I possibly change it to the viceroy butterfly that's sitting on the pinkish white flowers (side view of butterfly). Its in your flutterbys collection. And could you add my real name, Kristen. wink

Thanks so much for developing and maintaining this site. You do way too much!
Posted By: IowaNovice Re: Lost buttons? - September 3rd, 2003 at 03:27 AM
Bill, I seem to have lost my button....it had an impatience in it with "Glenda" written across it.

Thanks for fixing it if you have time....

IowaNovice
Posted By: gardengal Re: Lost buttons? - September 4th, 2003 at 10:05 AM
Thanks Bill! I love my new button!! You're the bestest!! laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]