A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: CrescentScapes Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 04:11 AM
Hey ya'll,

I'm in search of a particular pepper plant but I'm not sure of what it's called O.O. The only thing that I can think of to describe the plant is that the peppers grow in three different colors; green, red, and yellow. The peppers are kind of long and skinny. Any ideas? My Mom has been looking for the seeds or pre-grown plant for a decent amount of time now. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 04:47 AM
Do you mean these ones'?????
Ornamental Peppers (Capsicum annuum) thumbup flw
Posted By: CrescentScapes Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 05:01 PM
I had my Mom take a look at those and YES! those are it. Thank you so much for your help. You're a life saver in the planting form. -chuckles-
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 05:07 PM
thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: CrescentScapes Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 08:50 PM
Definitely a great help at that laugh .
Posted By: CrescentScapes Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 10:06 PM
I've been looking all over the place online for this pepper plant/seeds. Any idea as to where I might be able to find them??

Thanks.
Posted By: badplanter Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 12th, 2007 at 10:35 PM
wavey

I usually see them around here around April.. if I do see any, I'll be sure to get seeds for you if you'd like.. smile laugh thumbup
Posted By: CrescentScapes Re: Looking For a Particular Pepper Plant - March 13th, 2007 at 02:10 AM
Ah. Oh no, don't go to such trouble. I certainly appreciate it though. Thank you ^.^.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]