A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: angelblossom 2 succulents I need ID Plzzz - January 17th, 2007 at 08:55 AM
I thought I had a succulent like Tonya's. But after looking at it more I don't think it's the same thing,, tho it may be in the same family,, The one on the right has dark pink/reddish tips and the left is burgandyish also the one on the left wasn't this deep in color when I bought it since I've had it at home and placed in the south window it has deepened in the color-- Not complaining tho I like it!!! grinnnn

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: 2 succulents I need ID Plzzz - January 18th, 2007 at 05:54 AM
flw
Posted By: angelblossom Re: 2 succulents I need ID Plzzz - January 18th, 2007 at 05:56 AM
THanks for moving this topic Cindy!! kissies thumbup
Posted By: zuzu's petals Re: 2 succulents I need ID Plzzz - January 18th, 2007 at 07:42 AM
Oops, shocked I guess I answered while you were having this moved. http://www.thegardenhelper.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/11/1407.html
Posted By: angelblossom Re: 2 succulents I need ID Plzzz - January 18th, 2007 at 08:38 AM
Thanks Zuzu!! I'm not so soo sure it's the same as you posted in mystery I do believe it's the same family absolutely! The taller plants leaves are thinner than the one in the site you provided and very waxy ,, Do you think it's the same?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]