A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: angelblossom sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 12:50 AM
Yep they're blooming!!

[Linked Image]

closer........

[Linked Image]

I found this awesome site for sedums.....

Now I can identify more sedums I have!!
The picture this site shows is the smaller version of what I have there are a lot of sedums listed on the left with pictures!!! It's great!!

http://www.sedumphotos.net/v/sedum-pqr/Sedum+palmeri+from+Guatemala+1.jpg.html
Posted By: badplanter Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 01:32 AM
Those are very cool! thumbup
They're very bright, and noticeable! grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 01:39 AM
Right you are Mark!! Especiallly if you don't have much else blooming in your yard thumbup flw
Posted By: comfrey Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 03:26 AM
I noticed my sedum is coming up, it will be quite sometime before mine will be blooming. Great site you found also!!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 02:38 PM
Very pretty Diane!! Thanks for the link! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 06:29 PM
How pretty Diane and the stones look nice with them too thumbup flw flw flw flw
Posted By: angelblossom Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 26th, 2007 at 10:45 PM
THanks Friends!! I still need to find out if they spread out more I have taken some pieces ( prior to blooming and placed in other area. that was a month ago and it looks like those pieces are rooting too!!
Posted By: ladystressout Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - February 27th, 2007 at 08:05 PM
Hello Diane very pretty sedum I did not know they bloom?That's how much I know?How are you doing been awhile since we last chatted? Hope everything is ok with you and your family>Rita
Posted By: angelblossom Re: sedum palmeri~~~ Blooms - March 3rd, 2007 at 04:41 PM
Hi Rita I'm doing Good Thanks for asking! kissies Hope all is well with you !!

I have places pieces of this here and there around the yard and it's blooming there too just off of pieces stuck in the ground! thumbup flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]