A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: willy46 problems to enter group again - March 10th, 2007 at 03:05 PM
hi had a lot of problems to enter this group.has anyone else had a problem.had sent email once manager for group for help.then closed it could not get back on.this time had to get on from email that saved in my hotmail.enterd my the link.hope do not have sign up again with a new name.know its case sensitive.do as always.hope to have better luck.like this group new friends here.thanks willy46
Posted By: ND farm girl Re: problems to enter group again - March 11th, 2007 at 04:27 AM
Hi Willy. I haven't had any problems, but it sure is quiet. Glad to see you here! wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: problems to enter group again - March 11th, 2007 at 06:14 AM
did you change anything in your profile lately?
i did that once and messed up my pass word! they had to send me another pass word so i could get back in laugh perpl
Posted By: willy46 Re: problems to enter group again - March 11th, 2007 at 05:36 PM
no got message from manager,told me to delete cookies in my profile. so far had no problem now today. thanks reply and manager of group willy
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: problems to enter group again - March 12th, 2007 at 01:20 AM
I had to finally delete cookies too. Saved all my logons and passwords before I did, though. Things are much better.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: problems to enter group again - March 12th, 2007 at 07:59 AM
I've had some problems the past couple of days getting logged on because this site was causing my computer to freeze up eek . It's been a little better today but sometimes runs a little slow, frown but that part could just be my computer and my dial-up connection. Duh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]