A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Triss Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 17th, 2006 at 03:03 PM
[Linked Image]

Any ideas?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 17th, 2006 at 03:07 PM
Sure looks like a geranium to me. A real one, not pelargonium.
Posted By: Triss Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 17th, 2006 at 03:15 PM
I don't think I planted any geraniums in that area. Hmmmm.
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 17th, 2006 at 04:41 PM
How about malva sylvestris zebrina?
I got some seeds too - I think they were from Mary Mary?
I did a google search and that's what this looks like to me...

Whatever happened to Mary Mary anyway?
She was going to come to NYC for a wedding in July, and we were supposed to meet, but she fell off the face of the planet several months ago...
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 18th, 2006 at 02:16 AM
I agree with you Lynne that is what it looks like. Under the right conditions I've heard that those can get very tall. The seed pods are tiny though but have a bunch of tiny seeds in them. I love mine and collect ever seed I can find.
Posted By: Triss Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 18th, 2006 at 04:51 AM
That is IT Lynne. And I too got mine from MaryMary. Thanks! kissies
Posted By: dodge Re: Another one planted that I forgot to mark - July 22nd, 2006 at 01:57 PM
I have mallow or marrows that look just like that.

Same leaves too......They are great bloomers.

dodge
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]