A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chenno Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 10th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kennyso Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 10th, 2006 at 09:30 AM
sweet potatoe vine? it does look familiar, I've seen it here before. BTW, love what you did with those pebbles!
Posted By: chenno Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 10th, 2006 at 11:07 AM
Do you know if it can grow inside. I dug it up,as an outdoor plant...and the leaves changed from Burgundy to green?
Posted By: digital flower Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 10th, 2006 at 11:32 AM
Sweet Potato Vine.
Don't let me discourage you from trying but I never had any luck growing it indoors. I think it turned green from not having as much sun.
Posted By: chenno Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 10th, 2006 at 11:39 AM
Thank you! I will try,and let you know;-)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 12th, 2006 at 08:56 AM
i have one growing inside and so far so go!
Posted By: chenno Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 25th, 2006 at 12:03 PM
Mine is doing ok?just keeps losing leaves and then new growth. Still adjusting maybe?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 25th, 2006 at 03:04 PM
i took some cuttings from mine and rooted them. man! they formed roots really quickly!! and then they sucked up the rest of the water in the container...i couldn't keep up with it and they ended up dieing...
Posted By: dodge Re: Do you know what this is? - sweet potato vine - November 27th, 2006 at 09:10 AM
I grow sweet tator inside and it grows great.

Dark color leaf.I cant see your photo.

It will grow.

dodge wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]