A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Amany sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant - February 4th, 2007 at 03:01 AM
Hello All.

I'm trying to help my friend find the identity of this succulent. Is anyone familiar with it?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Patty S Re: sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant - February 4th, 2007 at 03:15 AM
Succulents confuse me, because there are soooo many kinds... & a lot of different ones look so similar! Your pic is a bit fuzzy & I'm puzzled as to the size of your plant, but I have Seedum that looks like that. Duh

Yoohoo! [Linked Image]Margaret e. pell, where are you?
(She'll know!)
Posted By: DowntoEarth Re: sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant - February 4th, 2007 at 04:27 AM
Your plant reminds me of a succulent called (Jelly Beans) A sedum, but I'm not %100 sure that's it or not Duh
Posted By: Amany Re: sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant - February 4th, 2007 at 05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure it's sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant. Patty and Down, you two were right. That name was suggested to me and the pictures I looked at on Yahoo look like his plant.

I appreciate your help. All three of you.
Thank you!
Amanda
Posted By: Carly Re: sedum rubrotinctum. Jelly Bean Plant - February 11th, 2007 at 02:18 PM
I had some kalanchoe that looked like that sometimes.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]