A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: nmlAlba-dC15 Looking for n hoping for.... - March 14th, 2007 at 03:08 AM
1 Sweet Pepper/Bell Pepper/ Capsicum seeds
2 Yarrow seeds

Pleeease... pleease..pleease..
Posted By: nmlAlba-dC15 Re: Looking for n hoping for.... - March 14th, 2007 at 05:53 AM
..n Black-eyed or Cowpea seeds too please...
Posted By: MLN Re: Looking for n hoping for.... - March 15th, 2007 at 04:17 PM
nml,
You are too far for me to send roots to but, if you can wait till next fall, I can send you seed from my yarrow. I have standard yellow, one lavender and one apple blossom. If you don't get your seed before next fall, PM me to jog my brain and I will be happy to save you seed from all three colors if you want.
Posted By: nmlAlba-dC15 Re: Looking for n hoping for.... - March 16th, 2007 at 06:14 AM
Hi Marleine...

TQ sooo very much... i will surely do that .... yea da distance between us is really too far ...i have had several experience of getting... dry, blackened ...n in one case brittle cuttings... so i suppose i'll just b patient n wait for da seeds....
Posted By: MLN Re: Looking for n hoping for.... - March 16th, 2007 at 09:44 AM
Go ahead and send me your addy and I will store it in my personal email address book for safekeeping. If no one comes up with those blackeyed or cow peas, let me know. I can buy them pretty cheap by the pound at my local co-op store and would be happy to mail them to you so you can get them in this years garden. I understand the gardening addiction--when we want to plant something, we aren't the most patient lot laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]