A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dodge PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 26th, 2007 at 11:45 PM
Ok here is Part 2 of butterflys and Birds.

keep the birds coming........

Jane and thornius.

dodge
Posted By: Anonymous Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 27th, 2007 at 05:52 AM
Sure thing dodge!
Did I show this one -- [Linked Image]
Maybe he's saying -- "Hey everybody look at my new trick!!
Or maybe not!

I love fat puffy birds... I like to think it's all the good eats in our yard (and not the frigid temps). ≈

Hey thorny--- why don't do that magic you do to make this picture brighter and better (I am not even close to learning that yet) Please.

Have a great weekend all!
We just came from a upscale dinner theater production of the The Full Monty (my daughter's 18th birthday) -- It was hilarious - and there were 6 men on stage doing the full monty shk -- for a nanosecond laugh
Posted By: dodge Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 27th, 2007 at 04:37 PM
make it brighter .

ilove it .

dodge
Posted By: dodge Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 27th, 2007 at 04:37 PM
i will try to do it if I can get it to where it should be.

thanks again
dodge
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 27th, 2007 at 04:46 PM
clp clp How pretty!!!
Posted By: dodge Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 27th, 2007 at 05:03 PM
whoopie

I have it lightened with picasa2

It worked.

thanks

;o
Posted By: Thornius Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 28th, 2007 at 01:52 AM
ARRRRGH! Here be the ENHANCED version of Jane's piccy. I increased the pixels per inch from 72ppi to 100 ppi, I lightened the shadows 100%, and then I did a SHARPEN to remove any blurriness and make the details POP! It REALLY brings out the pinkness on the bill of the Dark-Eyed Junco to the right of the Cardinal, I think!

Fat Cardinal, Snowy Nose
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dodge Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 28th, 2007 at 02:28 AM
thorn

beautiful

dodge
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 29th, 2007 at 01:14 AM
What a great shot!!!

Cardinals are a FAVORITE of mine! cool
Posted By: dodge Re: PART 2...Butterfly an BIrds - January 29th, 2007 at 01:16 AM
Ho you just got here...

Thorn and jane been entertaining us for 2 weeks now .......

Beautiful and perfect centered I see..
I am over here doing crochet with Triss..

LOL
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]