A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Amany Combining Different Plants - March 15th, 2007 at 04:36 PM
My mother has an arrowhead plant (syngonium) that I love taking pieces of here and there. I have a pothos that could use a hair cut. I was thinking of rooting the cuttings in the same pot. Will they grow well together?

If any of you combine plants, what are the combinations?
Posted By: myndful Re: Combining Different Plants - March 15th, 2007 at 05:08 PM
I've got a few...

Of course, the succulent gardens - we all have those!

But...I think I've gone against a few "rules" with these ones:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Combining Different Plants - March 16th, 2007 at 01:20 AM
actually, i think you made good choices. the rubber tree will do fine with the philo, and you have 2 kinds of philos and i can't tell what the last one in with the split leaf is... but they all seem to be comfortable... thumbup
Posted By: myndful Re: Combining Different Plants - March 16th, 2007 at 02:19 AM
That one has an ivy and a small philo(in a separate pot but in the same larger pot, dug in a little p
Posted By: Amany Re: Combining Different Plants - March 16th, 2007 at 03:19 AM
I like the look too, Myndful. Seeing your wandering jew with the spider plant makes me want to try some wandering jew cuttings with the arrowhead too. I'll have to see how many pieces my mother lets me get away with cutting. wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]