A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: miss daisy some type ground cover ? - June 22nd, 2005 at 07:10 PM
but what kind ?

tell me how to add a photo ?

miss daisy~
Posted By: RugbyHukr Re: some type ground cover ? - June 23rd, 2005 at 10:23 AM
click where it says image.
Posted By: miss daisy Re: some type ground cover ? - June 23rd, 2005 at 08:29 PM
yes but i don't know how to get the url for the pic on my desktop.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: some type ground cover ? - June 23rd, 2005 at 08:41 PM
You need to post your pictures on the net somewhere. I have mine at ImageStation. Some others here use webshots and photobucket, etc.....They are free sites for picture posting!

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: some type ground cover ? - June 23rd, 2005 at 08:43 PM
If you go to one of these sites, *and there is other's too, just can't remember the names*....

PhotoBucket
WebShots
Imagestation

It's FREE to download your pictures too....
Then you can attach the URL from the place you choose, copy and paste the URL, then click on the IMAGE botton, and insert the URL into there.
*there will be a highlighted blue http:/ thing there, either delete it or click your backspace button to get rid of it

I hope this helps..
Weezie

P/S There's some other gardener's that do use pictures alot and maybe able to help you alot better than I did, Afgreyparrot/Cindy, Meg, Loz, Jiffy, G~mom, Plants~n~Pots, Carly....tons of them know how and can give you a hand if you need it....

I like PHOTOBUCKET best, you can put the picture up and if someone else isn't a member, you can still view it...
With the Imagestation one, you have to be a member to view it..

But they're all nice..
Hope this helps!!!
Posted By: miss daisy Re: some type ground cover ? - June 23rd, 2005 at 09:58 PM
ohhhhhh okay smile thanks...
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]