A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: MissJamie tree with little pink flowers? - April 13th, 2005 at 06:19 AM
hi! I don't have a picture of this but I was wondering if anybody could help me, we have these beautiful trees that grow wild up here and they are trees that have gorgeous pink blooms on them...they are light pink on some trees and dark pink on others. does anybody have any idea of what they are? Duh thanks!
Posted By: obywan59 Re: tree with little pink flowers? - April 13th, 2005 at 06:42 AM
You're pretty close to me and only half a zone away, so I'm guessing redbud--Cercis canadensis.

These aren't the greatest pictures, but maybe they'll help.

red bud
Posted By: MissJamie Re: tree with little pink flowers? - April 13th, 2005 at 06:55 AM
wow!!! thanks so much!! they are beautiful trees! lol thanks again! me and my dad have been wondering what they are and I can now tell him that I know thanks to you!
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: tree with little pink flowers? - April 14th, 2005 at 01:26 AM
Holy hyperlink, Oby!!! wink laugh
Posted By: tkhooper Re: tree with little pink flowers? - April 14th, 2005 at 12:40 PM
CONGRATS OBY,

...not even a picture and hits it on the head first try. You are phanominal(sp).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: tree with little pink flowers? - April 23rd, 2005 at 03:18 AM
good job terry thumbup i hope you don't mind my fixing your link...
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]