A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: bettyboop1948 Have had Cardinals All Year pic's - March 22nd, 2007 at 01:46 AM
Here are some I have had alot of I only Know ,Cardinals and Bluejays are dove,s and hummer's lol
[Linked Image] But here is some
Bettyboop1948
smile
Posted By: bettyboop1948 Re: Have had Cardinals All Year pic's - March 22nd, 2007 at 01:53 AM
And here is a pretty one in tree
[Linked Image] I have alot of them and Dove's but alot of others but don't know there names
Bettyboop1948
Posted By: Thornius Re: Have had Cardinals All Year pic's - March 22nd, 2007 at 01:58 AM
Ye just post the pitchers......I'll tell ye what they be, says I.
Posted By: Thornius Re: Have had Cardinals All Year pic's - March 22nd, 2007 at 02:11 AM
Ahoy, Betty! Here be yer pitcher all fancified and purtied up fer ye. Thar be many Cardinals a'showin' but that be at least one that be NOT a Cardinal. Look ye to the lower right. That thar little gray bird with a black head and white belly be a Dark-Eyed Junco, says I. This yar bird be also called Snowbird. It be a FINE bird to come to yer feeders and makes a sound like tiny ray guns, like I be hearing in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle a' commin' from them thar glowin' flying circle things. When I be sailing through.
Posted By: bettyboop1948 Re: Have had Cardinals All Year pic's - March 24th, 2007 at 02:11 AM
Thank you Thornius I really get alot here in the woods but alot i don't know and at times it sounds
like i am in the jungle.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]