A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - July 5th, 2006 at 01:27 AM
Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - July 5th, 2006 at 03:50 AM
That's a fantastic fact sheet Bill. I'd missed that before when I've wondered through the other areas of the website. Thankyou for the link.
Posted By: chenno Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - July 20th, 2006 at 09:57 AM
Thank you!!! I needed this!
Posted By: flowerfairy Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - September 1st, 2006 at 02:20 PM
you are amazing!!! Thank you soooo much!
Posted By: ThunderBolt Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - October 1st, 2006 at 06:42 AM
Nice.. Wow.. this is amazing. I just used this technique with some seeds that I just harvested from a seed pod I found on my African Iris. Can't wait to get them started. Thanks Bill.
Posted By: Barb H. Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - October 30th, 2006 at 06:37 AM
Hiya, Bill!

I'm so glad to be back and able to enjoy your gardening tips!

Hugs,
Barb H
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Starting and Growing Plants from Seeds - January 6th, 2007 at 12:34 AM
Thank you for these tips, I had trouble growing my petunias, so I needed this info! kissies
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]