A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Annell Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 25th, 2006 at 06:18 PM
My husband collected some seed from it and we are going to plant them but would like to know the name of it. Does anyone know the name? I have never seen one like this before. [Linked Image] flw
Posted By: Annell Re: Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 25th, 2006 at 06:38 PM
I found it, it is the Texas Red Yucca-Hesperaloe parviflora. It is drought resistant, attracts hummingbirds and deer resistant. It tolerates the full sun or partial sun.
I should have looked on the internet before asking. Sorry about that. nutz
Posted By: TulsaRose Re: Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 25th, 2006 at 09:50 PM
Good job! lol!!! Sounds like you've been really busy lately. Don't forget to take lots of breaks during the hot part of the day. I'm waiting for pix of the new pond addition. smile
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 25th, 2006 at 11:12 PM
Annell,
I love that plant..
Very neat flowers...

Thanks for posting the Mystery...
Andddddd thanks for solving it too! thumbup thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 26th, 2006 at 01:31 AM
That is a very pretty plant! Good job on solving your own mystery....lol!
Posted By: DowntoEarth Re: Can anyone name this type of yucca? - July 27th, 2006 at 12:50 PM
Nice! That is a very pretty plant!Lucky you!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]