A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dodge Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 12th, 2007 at 07:50 PM
I have a few Tulip Tree seeds , ready to pass out.
Anyone needs some? My tree is huge...

LMK
Posted By: kennyso Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 12th, 2007 at 10:39 PM
I would love to try some! Thanks dodge!
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 12:24 AM
kenny.......

Ok ......I have your addy here.....I will look at more of your wants, and put others with it.

dodge idea
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 04:36 AM
yes, i would love to have some too!!! (the little tree you sent didn't make it)
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 01:42 PM
joclyn,

Refresh my memory????????what tree? When?

I traded so many.......
Yes I will send you tulip tree seeds.. To replace whatever happen.

bar
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 01:43 PM
joclyn,

I traded so many.......
Give me your addy.

barb
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 01:46 PM
joclyn,

I traded so many.......
Give me your addy.

barb
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 10:25 PM
it was in late summer/early fall.

lol, i know! it's hard to keep all the trades straight!! i've done quite a few myself!
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 13th, 2007 at 11:45 PM
what was the name of it ?

barb
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 12:08 AM
the tulip tree.
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 12:16 AM
The tulip tree..
That was in the spring......Why did it die?
It was as healthy as could be when it left?

barb

Give me your address and I will send you seeds to try.......
I never did these seeds before. I dont know if it was a tulip tree....That was an indoor plant I sent away, cause I didnt have room. This is an out door plant.

barb
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 01:35 AM
Could've been transplant shock Barb.....I gave my neighbor a totally healthy peach tree and she planted it in great conditions and it still died.
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 02:46 AM
Could be ......i think it was an Orchid tree.
Cause I gave about 5 away......
My house is so full.

Everytime I give my sister any, she forgets to water them an they die......

I told Joclyn to give me her addy and I will send seeds......She didnt respong.

b
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 06:10 AM
i forgot to pm you!

i think it might have been the orchid tree...not the tulip. actually, yes, it was the orchid tree...

the tulip came from someone else. i learned afterwards that the tulip doesn't like to be transplanted, so doing it from seed is best.

loz, i don't know what happened. it definitely had a bit of shock (lost some of the leaves almost immediately) then it had some new growth so i thought it was going to be okay. i watered regularly - not too much or too little. the new growth didn't get any larger and then it just completely dried out.

real shame as it's a lovely tree!! i was really upset when i realized it was dead!
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 14th, 2007 at 02:23 PM
Joclyn,,,,

I loved the round leaves on it .. When I realized it was an indoor plant,, I had to get rid of them..........No room inside.
It was pretty .
I am sorry.. I will watch and see if anyone sends me seeds from the spring fling.. You can have them if they do..(TK hint hint hint)

Thanks Loz,
Maybe shock from the darkness of the package?

In the mean time I will send you tulip.

barb
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 15th, 2007 at 07:30 PM
Tulip trees seeds are All gone now.

Thanks for looking inside.

wavey
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 24th, 2007 at 07:18 PM
mac2

Received your S/S today......
Thanks for the swell trade and speed.

LMK when you get mine..

barb wavey
Posted By: SassyBamaMom Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 27th, 2007 at 04:46 AM
well guess i missed out
Posted By: dodge Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 27th, 2007 at 01:58 PM
SassyBamaMom,

Hey, dont feel ssd.....Theres millions more this fall........The tree is 30 ft tall and I just discovered that was the seed , this year.

ha ha
Ask me again this fall..
barb
Posted By: SassyBamaMom Re: Tulip Tree Seeds to Go........ - February 27th, 2007 at 02:00 PM
cool
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]